DESIRE X ROBBER

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
csguarezi

DESIRE X ROBBER

Postby csguarezi » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Can someone explain here how each one of this itens work and what is the better?

ATT.

Charles

Re: DESIRE X ROBBER

Postby Charles » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Desire is a % of life steal based on ur dmg... ur hp must be not full
i explain:

u hit 10k normal hit, then u put a desire item, lets say a g1= 18%
if ur hp is lower then 1.8k when u hit, u have a chance of hitting 11.8k... (10kdmg+18%)

ofcorse if u have more g desire u steal more life and have more chance of stealing, but dont forget ur hp shouldnt be full or u wont leech shit of life...

Rober, i dont remember, but u can figure it out...

cya gato
LegendPro wrote:stop mental charles.. :angry: :angry:

BBJenn wrote:OK, let me tell you... you are so cool

=)

csguarezi

Postby csguarezi » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Ty chivas about this i ady know.... i wanna know thing like % of chance to desire works = 30%?

And how robber works ? I read that is something based on HP oponent and that robber steals a % of enemy hp but i want know what chance to robber works and if works at each hit... exemple: roses = 3 hits if the robber works on this 3 hits ill be 3 x %robbers effect+damage = TOTAL DAMAGE??

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Robber steals life based on attacker HP.. the more hp you have the more damage you do with robber, tybern+life items increase the robber effect.
Similar to Desire you need to be missing hp in order to drain. I havent tried robber with roses but i did extensive research with thief/archer ex. Hit probability from one ex is 0-3but mostly its 2 depending the grade you have, i guess if you lag in 2x rose you will have atleast 1robber hit.

I figured it is much more effective than desire since everyone has max ac hence the bonus lifedrain from desire is not great..but ac means nothing to robber drain. It seemed a bit useless to archer who cant use tybern skill, but thief who can bug tybern+invis+ice shield and use ex same time it can do nice one hit damage. Warriors have immense hp with tybern at d4 so robber could be super effective!

Theoretically speaking now:

D4 warrior double slash g10 robber
115k hp with tybern is 23k robber hit and 4k regular hit (good tt and some force items)
so lets calculate if you hit 2double slash() and get 1 robber hit = 23k robber + 16 000 from 4hits of double slash -. total 37k damage from 2x double slash.

Since fencer cant use tybern lets calculate how much he can hit:
I dont know exactly how much hp does a d4 warrior have but i guess its around 75000hp, add also hp mantle and a couple d3 items - lg weapon d3 (+700hp)g8force and lets say lg armor d3 (+700hp) g8ac
total hp 80 000 in this case.
Now lets assume the weapon and helm are both force g8 where boots are 167movp g10 robber.
Hitting 2-3 rose with lag is relatively simple as i have seen- especially vs opponent who is under pepsi or stun.... and say you get 2x robber hits outta 3 rose (9hits).

Assume opponent is not paperlike (Archer who dies out of 1 rose anyways) and has over 200 ac and regular rose hits 3700, last 4500
Robber damage- 16k *2 = 32k
Adding 3x rose damage - 3x3700+3x3700+3x4500 = 35700
Total damage dealt from 3x rose (9hits) = 67 700 - enough to kill d3 warrior :)
This is purely speculative ofcourse and you need to be missing atleast 32k hp but it seems it can pretty much double the damage you deal :P

Still im suprised we dont have much robber warriors, i guess it is because robber rares are timeconsuming to make and no warrior wants distant items, however making 167 shoes you could use the "failed" distant ones for archer/thief for venom dungeon lvling since you dont have to move there but rather stand still and deal maximum possible damage.
Last edited by Thomas on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Thomas wrote:Robber steals life based on attacker HP.. the more hp you have the more damage you do with robber, tybern+life items increase the robber effect.
Similar to Desire you need to be missing hp in order to drain. I havent tried robber with roses but i did extensive research with thief/archer ex. Hit probability from one ex is 0-3but mostly its 2 depending the grade you have, i guess if you lag in 2x rose you will have atleast 1robber hit.

I figured it is much more effective than desire since everyone has max ac hence the bonus lifedrain from desire is not great..but ac means nothing to robber drain. It seemed a bit useless to archer who cant use tybern skill, but thief who can bug tybern+invis+ice shield and use ex same time it can do nice one hit damage. Warriors have immense hp with tybern at d4 so robber could be super effective!

Theoretically speaking now:

D4 warrior double slash g10 robber
115k hp with tybern is 23k robber hit and 4k regular hit (good tt and some force items)
so lets calculate if you hit 2double slash() and get 1 robber hit = 23k robber + 16 000 from 4hits of double slash -. total 37k damage from 2x double slash.

Since fencer cant use robber lets calculate how much he can hit:
I dont know exactly how much hp does a d4 warrior have but i guess its around 75000hp, add also hp mantle and a couple d3 items - lg weapon d3 (+700hp)g8force and lets say lg armor d3 (+700hp) g8ac
total hp 80 000 in this case.
Now lets assume the weapon and helm are both force g8 where boots are 167movp g10 robber.
Hitting 2-3 rose with lag is relatively simple as i have seen- especially vs opponent who is under pepsi or stun.... and say you get 2x robber hits outta 3 rose (9hits).

Assume opponent is not paperlike (Archer who dies out of 1 rose anyways) and has over 200 ac and regular rose hits 3700, last 4500
Robber damage- 16k *2 = 32k
Adding 3x rose damage - 3x3700+3x3700+3x4500 = 35700
Total damage dealt from 3x rose (9hits) = 67 700 - enough to kill d3 warrior :)
This is purely speculative ofcourse and you need to be missing atleast 32k hp but it seems it can pretty much double the damage you deal :P

Still im suprised we dont have much robber warriors, i guess it is because robber rares are timeconsuming to make and no warrior wants distant items, however making 167 shoes you could use the "failed" distant ones for archer/thief for venom dungeon lvling since you dont have to move there but rather stand still and deal maximum possible damage.

Nice one, thx dude, help a lot.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:08 am

robber ignore ac and smart,u still able to steal life even if the attack misses ;s

and robber have chance to work on separate item,let's say u have 2 g5 robber (shoe n armor),sometimes both item will work together(14% together or from a single g5,the % is random)

desire only work on single item,if u have a g6 shoe and g4 helm,when desire occurs,only either 1 of the following item will work
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

csguarezi

Postby csguarezi » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:10 am

GM Team can answear me if Robber is working on this server? Coz at item description says MANA capture rate.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:28 pm

You can trust me, it does work... jus ignore the mana capture description :) you can make couple of g1 items and see yourself

GMTempest

Postby GMTempest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:37 pm

csguarezi wrote:GM Team can answear me if Robber is working on this server? Coz at item description says MANA capture rate.

Yes it does. You can refer to help pages for cap and effect each grade.
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

kador

Postby kador » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:45 pm

GMTempest wrote:Yes it does. You can refer to help pages for cap and effect each grade.

Just do a 3min edit on files to fix it :greet:
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”