Some questions about Gameplay and the Thief Class

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
Dethas

Some questions about Gameplay and the Thief Class

Postby Dethas » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi together,

i´m from Germany and totally new to this game. I created a Priest first and now i gonna try out a Thief. However, i got some questions, maybe some1 of you could answer me some of this.

What about Thief Knives? All weapons can repaired with the help of the npc accept knives? Im happy to found a knive for Hurling 81, now it breaks and i can get just a new one of that npc knives? Or is there just something i should know about that?^^
What Combat Skills are worth to learn till maybe LvL 100? I decided me for Critical Hiding, Ice Blast, that Skill which helps to refill CP, Ice Armor and maybe extreme Ice with LvL 100? Is that ok or is there a better way to choose CS?
How should i set my points gaining while lvling? all to dex and movp till a special amount than all to con? im a bit confused and is there a way to change the points?
What about the Job? I choosed miner but i dont know atm what i rly should to. I heard also from Backsmithing and such things, is it that important?
In the Char Editor at the beginning u can choose between priest and magician magic or somethink like that. Whats the use about that?
What are the best hunting places/monsters for, lets say, every 10 lvls?

Like i sayd, im totally new here, so if some1 got some tips i should know, plz tell me ;D

Thx for helping,
greets Dethas

balzak

Re: Some questions about Gameplay and the Thief Class

Postby balzak » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 pm

1: knifes are like arrows, you throw then so you spend then while fighting if you dont attack they dont have durability but if you attack they will end sometime

3: i aways set my status following the weapons i can learn and the extra points in con and/or cha just follow the stats requirements of npc weapons and you should do just fine for a while

4: jobs that are usefull for thiefs are mining/blacksmith and butcher/tailor, the first one you need to make your weapons and the last to make armor/cap/shoes
Yllse - Kerri - Fencer

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Re: Some questions about Gameplay and the Thief Class

Postby GMSpherix » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Dethas wrote:5.
In the Char Editor at the beginning u can choose between priest and magician magic or somethink like that. Whats the use about that?

After your have decided on your characters class, you will need to decide on it's spelltype. For Wizards and Priests this is a set value, but for other classes you can choose which spelltype your character should use. The spells you can use with your character are determined by your stats and spelltype. Source
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Return to “Tips & Tricks”