A few noob questions :)

If you have any question related to the game or want to make a guide, post it here.
equ

A few noob questions :)

Postby equ » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 pm

1) Is there any situation where you should use Fleet Missile? (Archer) It seems like it's useless to me, but that can't be right...right?

2) Should you ever add CHA as a warrior lvl 1-100 (using Piercing weapons), or should you rely purely on burning bloody rage for CP?

3) What is Bone of Yeti used for? How much is it worth?

4) Is there a place in game where people buy/sell things a lot, or is it mostly done on the forums? I was wondering if there was a "Perion CH1" or "Grand Exchange" of Dragon Raja :P

5) Why do a lot of wizards/priests use swords or other weapons (hurling)? Since they cant really add stats it seems like they do a lot less damage than they would with a staff. Am I missing something?

6) Is there an archer multi-fire quest as mentioned here:http://forum.dragonraja.eu/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6404. Or was it never implemented?

7) How do you get a horse? Does equipping a saddle just give you a horse? Or do you need to get a horse somewhere, then have the saddle to use it or...something?

8) Are there downsides to being on a horse (aside from the initial cost)? It seems like no one really uses horses, but +50 movement points seems very nice...

9) Does durability keep going down forever? What happens when a weapon loses it's durability (1)? Is there a way to keep this from happening? I noticed that the durability went down and you can take it to a shop to repair it, but then the overall durability goes down. (for example, 5/5 to start, 1/5, then you take it to repair and it's 3/3). Does this mean nothing is permanent? :(

10) Is there a convenient way for wizards to keep mana potions? Since you can only have 1 potion box (and I devote it to hp), the mana potions just float around in my bag. Is it possible to have 2 potion boxes, or a mana box or something xD

Thanks in advance, sorry about all the questions.
Last edited by equ on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lemonbone

Re: A few noob questions :)

Postby lemonbone » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 pm

5.) shield give a lot more ac
IMpriest

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 pm

1) Fleet missile is completely useless skill and you save 3 cs points by not taking it, if you surf suggestion forums you see that archer is a lousy class in pvp to begin with and hasnt got much useful combat skills (basically only multishot and ex fire) You are better off not picking an archer and playing thief who basically has the same skills plus alot more.

2) i think you should still take 40cha at first since main lvling skill for warrior is lightning boom, it sucks cp quite fast.

3) Yeti bone is quest item for Crest of Star quest (you need it to enter venom dungeon in leveling purposes later in the game) you need 30 pcs for one Star Crest so one bone is not worth very much. The quest itself is a bit more than just collecting the Yeti bones, you can read thoroughly about different quests in the "tips and tricks" subforum.

4) Trading is mostly done in forums or ingame. Since new gambling system was implemented, there is also worth for Crit so ingame merchant board is also a good place to have a look.

5)

6) At lvl 81 if you go to Tactics arena there is NPC that will give you the quest for different multishot. You can do it once per day and it rewards you with a scroll, witch you can use to toggle your multishot whenever you like.

7) Equipping a saddle is enough for a horse, saddle you can buy every blacksmith shop for 50 000 000 crit.

8) Most players use shoes that are greater movp than horse itself - priests use 137 movp shoes; wizards have haste spell and use also 137 movp shoes, maybe warrior class gets somewhat increase. Downside to horse is the durability that cant be fixed unless you buy repair hammer from DR Mall for 500RE, good side from horse is +15 "white" ac that gives you additional defence plus magic resistance.

9) Durability is going down as long as you are repairing it in the store, if it drops to 0 the item will be lost forever. DR Mall offers "Repair hammer" that can be bought for 500RE that restores the item to Grade1 maximum durability. For example you have g7 rare shoes that have 4/40 durability left, and g1 maximum durability for this item is 350, after using the repair hammer the shoes will have 350/350 durability. You can repair your item with this hammer indefinetly.

10) One potion box is what you get, rest of the potions you have to carry along in the bag or get another mule chara.

Maybe it helps

equ

Postby equ » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 am

That's helped a lot, however now I have a few more questions xD

1) Where is the ingame merchant board?

2) Considering I have a level 45 warrior with 1 CHA and maxed out burning bloody rage, should I still get 40 CHA?

3) How much MOVP should a warrior have/at what level?

These are loose questions, I know there's no "best" answer, but in your opinion(s), as you're more experienced than I am :P

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:22 am

2.)look it up in help -> FAQ in game, it has information about cha
IMpriest

Return to “Tips & Tricks”