Private Guild Forums

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Shayne

Re: Private Guild Forums

Postby Shayne » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Dark_Assassin wrote:they wanna have fun too = = i dont see the problem

You also didn't see the problem in the last how many corrupted servers that we played? Are the proper control systems in place to finally allow this to happen properly?
Zero Tolerance

Xendro

Postby Xendro » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:38 pm

It's not about control systems, the admin role just got access to every section in the forum, ofcourse admins can disable their permission to view a certain section but even after doing so they have no way to show the public that they did.

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Shayne wrote:
Dark_Assassin wrote:they wanna have fun too = = i dont see the problem

You also didn't see the problem in the last how many corrupted servers that we played? Are the proper control systems in place to finally allow this to happen properly?

I don't know how you can honestly expect the GM's, people who love the game even more than most people and are willing to sink tons of time and real life knowledge into making it better, to simply not play. How is that in any way fair or just? It's extremely selfish, in fact. And we could expect them to grow bored rather quickly or simply uninterested.

The GM's are doing this because they love the game and want to see it go on. The only person that I know who has been a GM and almost never played was Spherix, and that's fine, but he knew practically nothing about the game either, which hurt as much as it helped.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Like i said.. talk is cheap. You are one of the same naiive people who said that last time... and here we are, several servers later ;).. so your comment is kinda useless. Everyone say the same shit blah blah blah blah.. hahahaha.. check out Newraja, previous servers, Dr-int, oh Shayne "how can you be so selfish?.. let the GMs play man u noob stupid mo er" ...couple months later *tear tear* "that fkin ichiden, that fkin z-pride, fkin rogerio, fkin adrenaline dam corrupt.. dam ArabianArrow all that "shit" you were talking was actually true (tear tear)"
I didn't say for them not to play.. better open your eyes a bit.. I said put the proper control systems such as limiting access pertaining to what each GM can do or making each GMs actions transparent to the other members of the team. For example on dr-int, all Gms used the same account to login and edit shit (lol so retarded dun even know how that happened). I asked if these things are implemented.. better wait for a response.
Zero Tolerance

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:07 pm

i dont realy think it's that hard to make gm's (except for 1 person) not able to look on guild forums.
SpyRoS
Spiritus

grofire

Postby grofire » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 pm

i do not think a guild forem ned to be seeled from the GM, in any case. if u want a seeld forem do like LP and start ur own site with ur own forem only for guild, then u will be free.

about that the GM shouldn't play, what u preffer that thay will get paid ? coz i do not see any way that the GM will do all this work and get nothing in return.

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Can't make your own forums? If you are worried about GMs seeing what you have to say, then make your own forum and give only your guildies access to it. Is it really that hard to comprehend? I think you guys are just here to bitch and moan about every little thing.

About GMs playing with their own character.... you know, like Elmy said, they are putting in tons of effort just to keep the game going. You would have to be one selfish person to not see that, and respect the fact they would like to enjoy the game as much as anyone else. This is why they put so much effort into it. Would you rather they not put any effort at all and move on to other games and just leave DR to rest, while you all are here bitching and moaning about previous servers.

You going to pay them for their services? What are you guys here for? To see a DR server succeed or what? These GMs seem to be ok, but only time will tell. Just like anything else in life.... time will only tell. With you guys bitching, I dont see why they continue to put the effort towards the server

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Minipp wrote:Can't make your own forums? If you are worried about GMs seeing what you have to say, then make your own forum and give only your guildies access to it. Is it really that hard to comprehend? I think you guys are just here to bitch and moan about every little thing.

About GMs playing with their own character.... you know, like Elmy said, they are putting in tons of effort just to keep the game going. You would have to be one selfish person to not see that, and respect the fact they would like to enjoy the game as much as anyone else. This is why they put so much effort into it. Would you rather they not put any effort at all and move on to other games and just leave DR to rest, while you all are here bitching and moaning about previous servers.

You going to pay them for their services? What are you guys here for? To see a DR server succeed or what? These GMs seem to be ok, but only time will tell. Just like anything else in life.... time will only tell. With you guys bitching, I dont see why they continue to put the effort towards the server

Thanks,

u're making it sound as if there's many ppl "bitching" '-_-
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:54 pm

You know who I am talking about...

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted
:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:46 am

Minipp wrote:Can't make your own forums? If you are worried about GMs seeing what you have to say, then make your own forum and give only your guildies access to it. Is it really that hard to comprehend? I think you guys are just here to bitch and moan about every little thing.

Do you even know the meaning of bitching and moaning? Where did I bitch about not getting private guild forums? Please show me because I must be blind to have missed that. Tbh, it looks like YOUR the one here that's just out to bitch at every post I make. If you still intend to do so, make it count... seriously. Your just making yourself look like more of an ignorant fool than you already are. "Stop bitching, stop moaning". What did I tell you about taking your own advice before offering it to others?

Minipp wrote:About GMs playing with their own character.... you know, like Elmy said, they are putting in tons of effort just to keep the game going. You would have to be one selfish person to not see that, and respect the fact they would like to enjoy the game as much as anyone else. This is why they put so much effort into it. Would you rather they not put any effort at all and move on to other games and just leave DR to rest, while you all are here bitching and moaning about previous servers.

Lmao retard. Where did Shayne say GMs SHOULDN'T play? Are you blind or are you just picking words out your ass again? If your blind call up Kid get him to read the forums for you. If you've taken words out your ass shove them back inside. Wake up jackass. READ a post BEFORE you REPLY to it. He said there should be a monitoring system that shows what each GM does to avoid any corrupt actions. Now stop.... read what I just typed out for you, and think REAL HARD. Is he saying GMs shouldn't play? Again... YOUR the one here bitching and moaning at Shayne's post. What are you so scared of, us catching you going corrupt? :W:

Minipp wrote:You going to pay them for their services? What are you guys here for? To see a DR server succeed or what? These GMs seem to be ok, but only time will tell. Just like anything else in life.... time will only tell. With you guys bitching, I dont see why they continue to put the effort towards the server

Yes, these GMs seem ok, but with your gibberish bitching, I don't think your capable of GMing this server anymore, at least not when your on your period. You always did, and will continue to let your emotions blind you. Just stick to what you do and organize, you've been on to organization ever since the old .int. Just stick with what you were hired to do, and just hope we don't catch you abusing your powers (if you ever do). We've done it on the past servers, this one is no different. ;)

Minipp wrote:Thanks,

No, thank you.

Return to “Suggestions”