Revivial after death.

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Dark_Assassin

Re: Revivial after death.

Postby Dark_Assassin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:01 pm

thatd be cool, and no more macroing so pking jobber issue wont be a problem

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Redim wrote:
Xendro wrote:Keep the chant and just add a possibility to click the priest to get ressed.

or just always keep revive to town with no lvl restriction

Or, have a system where u can return to town as a ghost without relogging, then walk to the temple... maybe raise speed as ghost??

Alot of time wasted relogging to town...

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Minipp wrote:
Redim wrote:
Xendro wrote:Keep the chant and just add a possibility to click the priest to get ressed.

or just always keep revive to town with no lvl restriction

Or, have a system where u can return to town as a ghost without relogging, then walk to the temple... maybe raise speed as ghost??

Alot of time wasted relogging to town...

Thanks,

to bad "moving to town" only works for lvl 20 and below. maybe it should indeed be possible to be used by lvl 20+ but then without the ress?
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Yeah, thats what I am saying.... I don't see any reason why it would be unfair or anything like that. You would still have to get ress ..

:go: GMS :go:

Thanks,
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:16 pm

ya seriously, in war also:

weee i just got max df, but vys only has 2 stones left, and im a ghost, and no one else is defending, i dont wanna relog and loose my df, but i dont wanna let the nation loose war! oh no what shold i do?

oh, i know, ill just use this handy dandy return to town function, without relogging and loosing all my hard earned df and fame, yay

MuNk

Postby MuNk » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:41 am

The method of returning to town aint a huge issue, simply relogging. cause if your in war it shouldn't be as easy as (return to town) button., but the method to get revived, hell, they could remove the football and place a priest you talk to. maybe have a small sign next to them when you put the mouseover it, you can see the chant to revive.

that would be alot easyer, still be able to keep the long chant, which i did like but could never remember it all.
~ Proud to be the slowest leveling priest of all time ~

Xendro

Postby Xendro » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:56 pm

If you think a simple button to get teleported to town, or to get ressed when the character is present in the town, is too simple you can just include a popup with a 'chant'(gibberish of letters if you really want it to be macro/bot-proof) which the user has to type in order to get teleported/ressed.

->Granting you an easy way to get taken to town or getting ressed when your character is present in the town and which cannot be abused by macro's or bots.

KINGNEWBIE

Postby KINGNEWBIE » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:55 am

I like the idea of having the priest in the loggin location, and having only to click to get resurrected, even if only the first option taken into account will be awesome~~~ :love: :love: because i die alot '-_-
love ever lasting fades away..

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:59 am

Many game, if not every, recent game give a tutoral when an event happen. Let's says you die: you get a tutoral that spam ur face with how to ressurect. You of course, can turn it off for experienced player. Etc for all important thing. How to use skills points, etc etc.

Friday

Postby Friday » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:18 am

auto ress when u relog to town after dead (Y)

Return to “Suggestions”