pk low lvl

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
masterYU

Re: pk low lvl

Postby masterYU » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:12 am

Montana wrote:i meant the oposite.

it's good to get killed, cause it makes you angry and makes you hurry the lvling up up. :S

good for u, but i dont think that all ppl thinks like u, but i hope they do!
zero tolerance member.
vyseus ftw!
loading complete.

balzak

Postby balzak » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:41 am

I thought that for low lvl ppl only not 100+ if no1 likes it ok for me cause I aways loved this game =P

but I still think some sort of restriction is good at least for new ppl playing the game I think if the lvl distance is near 10-20 lvls a party of players can at least try to fight back and not force you to instant disconect on any sign of a lvl 90 pking in areas for lvl 30

just think 5 ppl lvl 30 against a lvl 90 cant do nothing but against someone lvl 50+- they can if they know how to play in team against someone 50-60 lvls away of you you cant do nothing else disconect or wait to be killed without even a chance to escape
Yllse - Kerri - Fencer

rokium

Postby rokium » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:22 am

I say make it a 50 level limit so a lvl100 can't kill lower then 50 and 80s can't die by 131+ ppl

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:17 am

masterM wrote:this is the way all low lvl pk starts, some1 got killed and use his friend to kill back...

no wonder that no new players come, they dont have friend which they can call for revenge pk.

They can make friends thats why its a MMO. I dont take real life friends in the game with me i play with the ones i find in game.

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Atlantis wrote:
masterM wrote:this is the way all low lvl pk starts, some1 got killed and use his friend to kill back...

no wonder that no new players come, they dont have friend which they can call for revenge pk.

They can make friends thats why its a MMO. I dont take real life friends in the game with me i play with the ones i find in game.

same, all my friend dont play games lol

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:05 pm

I remember back in the day on OLD OLD DR INT, and running around sedless fighting off PKers because some lowbie asked me to help them.

I believe Elmy was known pretty well for helping out lowbies. It actually spiced up the game, but that was back when there were tons of players around. Hopefully we will see alot more players here....

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

MuNk

Postby MuNk » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Minipp wrote:I remember back in the day on OLD OLD DR INT, and running around sedless fighting off PKers because some lowbie asked me to help them.

I believe Elmy was known pretty well for helping out lowbies. It actually spiced up the game, but that was back when there were tons of players around. Hopefully we will see alot more players here....

Thanks,

i remember those old days and just outside the main enterence of yilse players of all levels use to have mass pking fights just for fun, which was a good laugh ^^
~ Proud to be the slowest leveling priest of all time ~

Friday

Postby Friday » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:09 am

yep. if a low lvl got pked while lvling. just ask for help in town. im sure u will always get ppl to help u.
Minipp wrote:I remember back in the day on OLD OLD DR INT, and running around sedless fighting off PKers because some lowbie asked me to help them.

Thanks,

Revolt

Postby Revolt » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:13 pm

how about make it so that the low level can decide on if he wants to be pk'd or not... but only leave it for a limit of levels like other people are saying... like give it a command like /pk on... /pk off

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:18 pm

wth lol, if you got to decide if you got pked while lvling or not i thnk every one would do not lol

Return to “Suggestions”