Mall changes:

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.

This is what i want:

Keep same items and prices as previous servers
13%
Reduce prices, but keep same items as previous servers
43%
Keep the prices and remove all items that give an direct PVP advantage (force, def and hP capes; shinny weapons; etc)
No votes
Reduce prices and remove all items that give an direct PVP advantage (force, def and hP capes; shinny weapons; etc)
35%
None of the above, i'll post my idea
9%

Total votes: 23

AceD

Re: Mall changes:

Postby AceD » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Dark_Assassin wrote:shiny weapons are same dmg as d3 weapons, but with archer and thief, it makes your dbl ex slower, warrior, well, obvious you loose your possible g8 force lg slot, priests and wizard loose the ac they get from shields so i see nothing wrong with this

BUT if anything
take out

big ress bag
small ress bag
red envelope
10m check
signets = = useless
combat skill book
enchant hammer

all i can think of as of now
red envelope is good, id rather not leave a 1,500w pc just to macro ladder :hmpf:

i go with " Reduce prices, but keep same items as previous servers " anyway. Was abit steep before
AceD & Railgun // Zero Tolerance // Vys

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:29 pm

i chose to keep items and most prices, some (less important) items should hv been lowered in price long ago and enchant hammers can make ppl overpowered realy quick. i guesse gm's will be smart enough to see that few prices should be changed.
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:28 am

AceD wrote:red envelope is good, id rather not leave a 1,500w pc just to macro ladder :hmpf:

i go with " Reduce prices, but keep same items as previous servers " anyway. Was abit steep before

are you forgetting that macroing will no longer exist on this server?

there will be a different way to get d1 weather it be add a new way, drastically increase the ladder given for each win, or lowering the fame needed for d1

red envelope is just a way to be lazy about donating to get that 5k fame for d5

remove red envelopes

AceD

Postby AceD » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:05 am

Dark_Assassin wrote:
AceD wrote:red envelope is good, id rather not leave a 1,500w pc just to macro ladder :hmpf:

are you forgetting that macroing will no longer exist on this server?

there will be a different way to get d1 weather it be add a new way, drastically increase the ladder given for each win, or lowering the fame needed for d1

red envelope is just a way to be lazy about donating to get that 5k fame for d5

remove red envelopes
I didn't realize it was all macroing, only saw about Jobs completely changing.

.well its lazy way for fame obviously, but some of us are very lazy :) , like i only ever go hunt if its with a pill (Y)
AceD & Railgun // Zero Tolerance // Vys

Xendro

Postby Xendro » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 am

Not sure if anything should happen to the prices...

60$ is a lot for having some advantage in a game, but when you lower the price you should also consider the fact that it will have a big influence on the economy of the server and it's budget.

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:26 am

60 bucks for a cape imo is to much. I think a more fair price would be around 40. for 60 bucks you can go buy a brand new game.

Montana

Postby Montana » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:47 pm

Atlantis wrote:60 bucks for a cape imo is to much. I think a more fair price would be around 40. for 60 bucks you can go buy a brand new game.

for 60 bucks you can have sex with this girl:

Moderator edit: Link removed.

Return to “Suggestions”