RED ENVELOPE FOR FAME

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.

WILL BE BETTER IF RED ENVELOPE WORTH 250RE FOR WE BUY IT AND HELP D1?

YES,I THINK ITS GOOD IDEA BECAUSE WITH THE FAME WE GET EACH DAY ITS HARD TO BECOME D1/D2+ BEFORE 3MONTHS DONATING ALOT AND DOING QUESTS
36%
YES,IM BORED OF KEEP CC FOR SO MUCH TIME!
18%
NO,I WANT KEEP DONATING FOR MONTHS TO BECOME D1+!
27%
NO,I LIKE PAY 500 re FOR IT!
18%

Total votes: 11

SoulTaker

RED ENVELOPE FOR FAME

Postby SoulTaker » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:09 am

I THINK ADMIN NEED PUT RED ENVELOPE FOR 250 RE EACH FOR HELP A LITTLE HAVE MORE PLAYING AND ENJOY IT IN GAME... WHAT DO U THINK GUYS?
Last edited by SoulTaker on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyPhoenix

Re: RED ENVELOPE FOR FAME

Postby LadyPhoenix » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:31 am

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 am

I DO NOT THINK WE WILL IMPLEMENT YOUR SUGGESTION.

Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

SoulTaker

Postby SoulTaker » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:48 am

GMSpherix wrote:I DO NOT THINK WE WILL IMPLEMENT YOUR SUGGESTION.

The problem its urs...people wont pay that high price for only 40 fame each envelope,if buy like 10 red envelope(5000 RE) its like 24 Euros for that and only can raise 400 FAME..if u want raise money ,people will donate for buy some red envelopes..250 re its a good price for that...if u dont care about that,its me who will care?nahhh, but i know like 20+ friends in game wont buy envelope because price

SoulTaker

Postby SoulTaker » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 pm

and u guys think im stupid for dont know why removed ladder for d1+? because we get d1 not hard...u guys think they without ladder will buy red envelopes...on this way ur server will be without people nearly...believe..25 friends in real life gone, because many things u had here..u need make easy ways for players too...but ok

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Our main focus is not about making money, that's where you make the mistake. We have implemented quests and other options to gain fame on a daily basis; the only way it got harder than before is that we removed ladder because everybody macroed it. I bet you that if we had ladder active and you did not macro it, gaining enough ladder would be even harder than the fame.

The envelope is a little extra for those who want to advance rapidly.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

SoulTaker

Postby SoulTaker » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 pm

GMSpherix wrote:Our main focus is not about making money, that's where you make the mistake. We have implemented quests and other options to gain fame on a daily basis; the only way it got harder than before is that we removed ladder because everybody macroed it. I bet you that if we had ladder active and you did not macro it, gaining enough ladder would be even harder than the fame.

The envelope is a little extra for those who want to advance rapidly.

then u think 500 re its a good price?? ladder can get playing too,and no limit for ladder day,its easier than fame,and quests only have 1 daily...

Toni

Postby Toni » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Shutup, 500 RE is not the world, sell one Secret and you have the required RE, now stop crying.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Toni wrote:Shutup, 500 RE is not the world, sell one Secret and you have the required RE.

Almost took the words right out of my mouth.

SoulTaker

Postby SoulTaker » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Toni wrote:Shutup, 500 RE is not the world, sell one Secret and you have the required RE, now stop crying.

stupid kid, first of all u dont come here talk like u talk with ur mom...second u are d4 because u live for a game,i have life,i work,i have child,i have my house to pay...one day u dont will talk like that kid toni..500 re??if donate for re..its money!!with that money u buy something for eat..if want something like cape thats ok,but red envelope its a fukin thing only give fame...if u have 1 hour for pick one secret,i dont i have my time for lv up,then shut up,and keep playing 24hours!!

Return to “Suggestions”