Fame

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Charles

Fame

Postby Charles » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:45 pm

I know it will become a flame war here, but b4 rush to any coment try take a sec to read or understand and see all sides of the corer...

In my personal experience i dont really care about fame, but this "Fame" thing should be fixed in some way, why? simple, theres new players coming and old players starting over and they find them selves wit the 100days donation just to get dc1, eventually those new players get bored n quit..
so if ya implement a change on this matter maybe a few players would think twice b4 quit and play a lil bit more, right now the server is splited into those who been playing the entire year and those who started over or cc's waiting to get the fame to dc1...

Adding ladder back could be a good move, atleast maybe use it just to get dc1, coz nowdays theres a lots of dc3, 4 and is kinda hard get fame in war fighting wit a cc lvl character... this will make those cc save the fame to get to dc2, 3, etc...
maybe quit arena ladder, could make a quest to get ladder too... expensive quest or so... like 5sards for 5k ladder or 10db skins for like 10k ladder... dunno...

Another suggestion could be change the price of the red envoloped, 500re for 40fame is kinda a ripp off u think about it, i would love to know how many ppl bought that thing for that price while they can buy other stuffs cheaper or even use on blackmarket to buy a g4 rare... and as we all know, black market or internal market (not the same i know, but almost) make no profit for the goverment (server), ppl dont buy re to get this thing and maybe if was more acces price ppl could think about it... im not askin to sell for 100re, but 250 atleast would be a fair price...
400fame would be 2.5k re, ppl may buy a few and its better then not sell any at all...

just my suggestion, i know this has been spoken but well, maybe since server is so splited on lvl n clases maybe would be a good implement... and atract new players/buyers of RE for sure...
LegendPro wrote:stop mental charles.. :angry: :angry:

BBJenn wrote:OK, let me tell you... you are so cool

=)

Minipp

Re: Fame

Postby Minipp » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Charles wrote:I know it will become a flame war here, but b4 rush to any coment try take a sec to read or understand and see all sides of the corer...

In my personal experience i dont really care about fame, but this "Fame" thing should be fixed in some way, why? simple, theres new players coming and old players starting over and they find them selves wit the 100days donation just to get dc1, eventually those new players get bored n quit..
so if ya implement a change on this matter maybe a few players would think twice b4 quit and play a lil bit more, right now the server is splited into those who been playing the entire year and those who started over or cc's waiting to get the fame to dc1...

Adding ladder back could be a good move, atleast maybe use it just to get dc1, coz nowdays theres a lots of dc3, 4 and is kinda hard get fame in war fighting wit a cc lvl character... this will make those cc save the fame to get to dc2, 3, etc...
maybe quit arena ladder, could make a quest to get ladder too... expensive quest or so... like 5sards for 5k ladder or 10db skins for like 10k ladder... dunno...

Another suggestion could be change the price of the red envoloped, 500re for 40fame is kinda a ripp off u think about it, i would love to know how many ppl bought that thing for that price while they can buy other stuffs cheaper or even use on blackmarket to buy a g4 rare... and as we all know, black market or internal market (not the same i know, but almost) make no profit for the goverment (server), ppl dont buy re to get this thing and maybe if was more acces price ppl could think about it... im not askin to sell for 100re, but 250 atleast would be a fair price...
400fame would be 2.5k re, ppl may buy a few and its better then not sell any at all...

just my suggestion, i know this has been spoken but well, maybe since server is so splited on lvl n clases maybe would be a good implement... and atract new players/buyers of RE for sure...

There are daily fame quests that give 5 Fame Everyday (Very easy, 20 items bought from shop)

Also.. the daily donations for fame have been raised.. 20m for 20 Fame (some lower prices, but I can't remember them off the top of my head) Now, you say you can't get 20m per day?? Well 10m checks cost 330 RE.. With 500 RE, you can get red envelopes that give 40 fame.. Pretty good deal. I can guarantee that Red Envelopes are one of the most popular bought items. Right behind cape and double experience pills.

War gives fame.. The current point system allows crossing classes to gain WPs just like anyone else.

Castle War..

Snow war (When you are 60 below)

Quests that give fame.. Most are pretty easy.. List can be found in tips & tricks section.

The options are there, you just have to take advantage of them...

Thanks,
Minipp :P
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Fame isn't that hard to get as Minipp said and you can still blast VD/VD2/DB/CYC etc etc without being dual class. Just keep leveling and wait for your fame.

Charles

Postby Charles » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 pm

im not really concern about it, i know i wont get dc1, in fact right now im lvl 8x wit my chars and this could be 1 of my last weekends since i start study this monday, lol... but im just "suggestion" to make a move so can retain or keep the new players, the ones who left bored of not gettin the fame they need and to incentivate old players to make new chars n stuff...

btw brandon, how u get 20mill per day?

=)

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Charles wrote:im not really concern about it, i know i wont get dc1, in fact right now im lvl 8x wit my chars and this could be 1 of my last weekends since i start study this monday, lol... but im just "suggestion" to make a move so can retain or keep the new players, the ones who left bored of not gettin the fame they need and to incentivate old players to make new chars n stuff...

btw brandon, how u get 20mill per day?

Sell random stuff for Crit on Merchant Board.. Such as Rings, Ex Stone, Job materials, Ect... It all adds up..

Also, collect all the drops I get from leveling and sell...

Yeah, sometimes I don't get enough, so I just donate lower for that day.. Like recently I have only been donating 1m because I haven't been playing much.

Thanks,
Minipp :evil:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

Charles

Postby Charles » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:32 pm

yaya, i know how to get money man... but u not focus on the point of the thread in deep, this is not for a dc2 priest or thief, this is pointed for newplayers or low lvl players o newbie players... and for merchant board u need to be merchant... -.-"

=)

Duran

Postby Duran » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:18 pm

0.0 nice to c u playin now charles :D

If u didnt kno already after you GM a job the dailies start giving you 1 mill. With just 3 jobs, i make 6 mill a day in under 15 min
PM me if you're interested in RE

pepex

Postby pepex » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:14 pm

getting fame is not what makes people rage quit, noone giving a crap about low/mid lvs does.
little to no event or quest for them and wars being quite stupid since any d1+ will just drop a fart and kill them is what truly makes them rage quit.

in the end people are forced to do nothing else than lvlup/job till they are d1 with a nice amount of rares wich is not something that exactly encourage them to keep playing.

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:49 pm

The top dogs have G7-G9's. Even with a "decent amount of rares", the new players still get dropped like flies. It's hard for a new/returning player to catch up to almost a year of hardcore rare-making.

Crowley

Postby Crowley » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 am

WHen u play everyday, and donate is easy to get the Fame + join the war.(Snow and local)
Some one who just play twice a week or tree times is gonna take longer
to get enough fame to dual 1,they'll have time to donate and get fame by helping at war, u can get fame helping break stones and get ur war points.

This is one of the ways to the server make money to keep running, if tey make easy to get d1 they will make a living hell to get d2 or d3( it is already) and ppl d2 ..d3..d4 gonna make post to ask to make easy for them too.
I think the server is fair in this aspect (hard enought) (Y)
[URL=http://img23.imageshack.us/i/drplayers.jpg/]Image

Left to Right - front line- Crowley,Bocklove,Stax,Snirfe
BAck line- TripZinRJ, Hook0,Marcaum and GAMEOVER

Return to “Suggestions”