2 idea cape

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
junior

2 idea cape

Postby junior » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:07 pm

gm, for example that you can not do when buying a cape ja can choose the color of it?

ArabianArrow

Re: 2 idea cape

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:03 am

Wouldn't that make colour dye useless?

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:18 am

And yes, it would make Mantle dye useless. =x Don't think it should happen, mantles dyes are unneeded luxuries.

Moderator warning: Don't make fun of others that are not as good in English as you might be.

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:58 pm

lol? you serious? all i ask him was to rephrase his suggestion, and he gladly did it. how was that making fun of him? when i said " I'm sorry, what?" i clearly said sorry i cannot understand you, and even if i was making fun of him Me and Junior are friends he knows im kidding = =

please learn whats right from whats wrong, all i asked was if he could repeat it cause i didnt understand it the first time, i even said it in a polite way

i even apologized because i didnt understand him, ya im making fun of him big time by saying sorry

meh sorry for over racting = = its just i wasnt making fun of him :party:

Postby Moderator » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:55 am

Dark_Assassin wrote:lol? you serious? all i ask him was to rephrase his suggestion, and he gladly did it. how was that making fun of him? when i said " I'm sorry, what?" i clearly said sorry i cannot understand you, and even if i was making fun of him Me and Junior are friends he knows im kidding = =

please learn whats right from whats wrong, all i asked was if he could repeat it cause i didnt understand it the first time, i even said it in a polite way

i even apologized because i didnt understand him, ya im making fun of him big time by saying sorry

meh sorry for over racting = = its just i wasnt making fun of him :party:

13. Moderation & Bans

You may not publicly complain about or demand a reason for another user's ban, the deletion of a message, or the deletion/closure of a thread.

If you have questions feel free to PM them.
Spread the love

junior

Postby junior » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:55 pm

lol

ren0s

Postby ren0s » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:55 pm

loool :heal: me plss

Return to “Suggestions”