Should we disable PKing in Scenario Quests?

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Should we disable PKing in Scenario Quests?

Postby GMSignPainter » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:52 am

Dear Players

Please vote here about disabling PK in Scenario Quests or not. (Make +1 or -1 in your post, also tell why and if it should be done as well for Big Maze)
You can find more informations on this topic: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6191

Regards

-the Sign Painter

defense89

Re: Should we disable PKing in Scenario Quests?

Postby defense89 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 am

+1 for disabling pking cause for now all it does its ppl dc4 stop people dc2 from evolving and need pay money to them so they get the right to advance. wich is tottally unfair. also when they join scenario they sit on chairs and revive people so they can hunt for them then kill them at the end to get the legends. its now so exagerated that they dont even hunt anymore and they stop us to evolve
they are starting to act as non human and egoist. it has gone so out of control that they rule the server now and if someone else then zt whant to have things
they have to pay real money. and that for beeing pked everywhere and obliged to hunt. this server is getting out of control seriously about pking in quest.

LadyDemona

Postby LadyDemona » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 am

i vote yes (+1) to vote for disable the pk.I think everyone must have a chance to have some item.That will make more balance in the game.I tired to see it always the same poeple getting all the item and resell item to other (that make the game unbalance).

Everyone must have a chance everyone should be able to loot item!
Pk should be only into war anyway!

Anyway that my way of thinking.

EikoQc

Postby EikoQc » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:00 am

i vote yes (+1) to vote for disable the pk. because i think like ladydemona and defense that everyone is having the right to get things
and bonus for this game. and of course giving my money to zt instead of the game makes me think
it is quite unfair.

Merci Eiko835Qc bon jeu :P

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:21 am

Even if before I was loving that PKing in quest (even if we were loosing 95% of the time), I vote +1 to this.
Mainly because, as the people outside of ZT and Legacy can't do the quest alive, they can't have a chance to loot anything in the quest. Some items there are really worth doing the quest alive, like the legends, but some items are really needed to progress in the game, like the Balrog Tooth, Lich Eye and Dragon Scale, which are used to become Dual 2, 3 and 4.
Basically, what I see is that as it's always the same group of people that does the quest alive, everytime they get a legend or a dual item, if it's any use for them, they keep it. If it's not, they sell it (at high price due to the low drop rate of those items). This makes them even more powerful and force the other to wait they get an item they have no use of it that they are going to sell (for RE of course, which cost real money and not everyone can buy RE).
Also, Scenario-wise, the quests are supposed to make the everyone cooperate to kill the boss (especially in Big Maze with the very hard difficulty of the Red Dragon).

I think it is really needed, especially now that I see everyone lost motivation in fighting in quest since they know their chance to win is very low and they don't want waste time PKing for nothing.

So, +1
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

SuMMeR

Postby SuMMeR » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 am

+1 for disable pk, soon will got bunch of ppl coming to mimimimimi (Y)

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:56 am

+1 ofcourse

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 am

~Thomas wrote:And here is where we learn one of the harsh aims of the game: Get DC4 to participate in DC1 quest

QFT

KidZ

Postby KidZ » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:10 am

-1 :go:

ahbee

Postby ahbee » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 am

KidZ wrote:-1 :go:

(Y) (Y) (Y)

no mimimimi on all the above opinion but just make me wonder ... is this DR or www.hellokitty.com.eu ??
Last edited by ahbee on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Suggestions”