My first Suggestion-001-

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Severoth

My first Suggestion-001-

Postby Severoth » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:04 pm

For my first suggestion it will be short and sweet. it may also help people who do not get much time to play. My idea is to Have a few hours EACH day randomly that the server will automatically give double exp! perhaps have a notice that pops up when it begins and ends and is running, but the times it happens will be completely random through the day. could have just 1 hour per day or 2 or 3...

Minipp

Re: My first Suggestion-001-

Postby Minipp » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Severoth wrote:For my first suggestion it will be short and sweet. it may also help people who do not get much time to play. My idea is to Have a few hours EACH day randomly that the server will automatically give double exp! perhaps have a notice that pops up when it begins and ends and is running, but the times it happens will be completely random through the day. could have just 1 hour per day or 2 or 3...

Or keep it normal rate 24/7, that way people that have 'not get much time to play' get the same experience as who play all day long.

Players will bitch because they weren't on during the double experience.

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:46 pm

I have a better suggestion perhaps.

Alot of games have this already so it's basically ripping off, but, why not implement a "Resting time 2xEXP" feature? For time spent offline or AFK in town people could accumulate double exp up to a certain limit. Lets say I haven't logged on for a week, and I come back and I have double exp for 1 whole level. The double exp could be translated into either EXP amount of time, whichever players/GMs think would work best.

DeathToAll

Postby DeathToAll » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:14 am

lol AION system (Y)
FallenMoon
Lv:8x

NorthernStar
Lv : 103
(Y)
YLLSE

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:12 am

DeathToAll wrote:lol AION system (Y)

I haven't played AION, but there are plenty of older games with the system I mentioned.

HolyHell

Postby HolyHell » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Well back when i played WoW resting i think capped up to so far no matter how long you rested, but its a nice idea as long as it has a cap, it would have to be so much exp tho, since if it was 1 exp level then you could easily tt it up while staying off exp :P

hmmm if this was in game there should be something to show how much rest exp there is and how much is left, maybe a short command or something
ImageLets kick some ass and drink some potions ^_~! schizphrenic psycho

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:01 am

how about gm make an in-game bot for us (Y)
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Severoth

Postby Severoth » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:08 pm

You all missed the reason for random times of double xp...its it keep people online...if u just stumbled upon one of the times sure itd be sweet, but its to also KEEP people online and playing to get to those times of double xp!

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Severoth wrote:You all missed the reason for random times of double xp...its it keep people online...if u just stumbled upon one of the times sure itd be sweet, but its to also KEEP people online and playing to get to those times of double xp!

Yeah, there is another old game I played alot ( still go back to it sometimes ). They have ALOT of double exp events there. Every 2-3 months there is a double exp period for a few weeks ( 1.5x exp at one day + 2x money drop for example, then 2x exp and 1.5x money drop on the next day ). The people there also go CRAZY with item mall. Double exp events are indeed nice and they really help keep people playing.

So regular double exp events and a system for "resting exp" would be an epic combination (Y)

Severoth

Postby Severoth » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Agreed, when i was playing newraja i would get discouraged being alone and having SLOW xp>? dident make me want to play much...but if ur gaining steady even at higher lvls your gona want to keep going... these older games sorta miss that... of corse i dont want it too fast...but some peroids of 2x xp would be cool like a few days per week/weekend per month would be cool.

Return to “Suggestions”