Remove PK in Dungeons

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Karvinen

Re: Remove PK in Dungeons

Postby Karvinen » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:59 am

lain wrote:
Karvinen wrote:im against disabling pk, theres other means of obtaining balrog teeth and other dual items

ya the most usual way is to buy from those pkers.
this is funny like:
you wanna have a dinner with a girl, but another guy forces you to stay home, and he will dinner with her or you need paying him a compensation cost higher than the dinner to have you freed.

no? its not? browse the forums and you'll see there are other ways... or just run around in game and talk with npcs and learn the quests

Olon

Postby Olon » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:03 pm

lain wrote:
Karvinen wrote:im against disabling pk, theres other means of obtaining balrog teeth and other dual items

this is funny like:
you wanna have a dinner with a girl, but another guy forces you to stay home, and he will dinner with her or you need paying him a compensation cost higher than the dinner to have you freed.

It's your own fault if you're shit like that. How does he FORCE you to stay home? Just beat him up and still go, simple as that. Thing is tho, current DR community is so fail, someone PK's, they cry on forums, cry to GM, instead of "going to the gym and getting strong enough to beat the guy up"
Thank you lain, you just proved my point here.

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Olon wrote:
lain wrote:

this is funny like:

It's your own fault if you're shit like that. How does he FORCE you to stay home? Just beat him up and still go, simple as that. Thing is tho, current DR community is so fail, someone PK's, they cry on forums, cry to GM, instead of "going to the gym and getting strong enough to beat the guy up"
Thank you lain, you just proved my point here.

How people can get stronger if you don't let them get D2+ and get LG items? Still haven't looted a brain in all those mazes?
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

lain

Postby lain » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:31 am

Eleval wrote:How people can get stronger if you don't let them get D2+ and get LG items? Still haven't looted a brain in all those mazes?

they can always get them against thousands RE lol.

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:37 am

lain wrote:
Eleval wrote:How people can get stronger if you don't let them get D2+ and get LG items? Still haven't looted a brain in all those mazes?

they can always get them against thousands RE lol.

Thing is, ZT don't sell items they loot in mazes or barely, they keep all for their own guild.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

Cell

Postby Cell » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:59 am

Lol you can think that if you want to.

Toni

Postby Toni » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:16 am

We have a Noob Account which we use for storage, so we keep all our countless Tooth's and Legends in there, never will sell them. '-_-
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 am

Toni wrote:We have a Noob Account which we use for storage, so we keep all our countless Tooth's and Legends in there, never will sell them. '-_-

Exactly what I told... '-_-
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

jesse

Postby jesse » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:52 am

I agree with Remove PK in Dungeons, with conditions apply.
1. New players DO KNOW about team work, it takes time to build team works among groups of player that just knew each other in a new server, compared to those who has been working together for nearly a year.

2. New players DO KNOW about "THE OTHER WAYS" to get Barlorg's Tooth, without spending RE. Laser weap quests can be done ONLY TWICE (lv50, D1)PER CHAR. Upon successfully completing the quest u get a rare % chance(probrably lower than 5%) to get a barlogs Tooth. If u finished both quests and got 2 shitty blessed leaves instead of 2 teeth, dont worry, u just have to start over again, make a new char, from lv1 to lv105, do the quests again, and wish for better luck, hopefully it's a sard this time, instead of a shitty leaf.

3. I personally love PK, I wont cry if i get killed, its fair that ppl who spend more time in the game gets higher levels/better items. I just found a problem here in this server, and I use the following examples to explain:
Group A players - who started 6 months+ ago, they are controlling the dungeons;
Group B players - who just started, they wish to go to dungeons aswell;
Day 1, Group B players VS Group A, they fail, didnt get D2/legend items;
Day 2, Group B players VS Group A, they fail, didnt get D2/legend items;
Day 3, same ...
Day 4, same ...
Day 5, ...
PVPs with the support of monopsony are not fair PVPs.

My suggestion: Disable dungeon PVP in Abyss and Undead for a certain time, let certain amount of new players get D2 and D3, by then re-open PVP. I also agree with allowing pvp in big maze, if it ever gets fixed. End-game items and D4 deserve effort and hard work to get, fair deal.

jesse

Postby jesse » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:54 am

I agree with Remove PK in Dungeons, with conditions apply.
1. New players DO KNOW about team work, it takes time to build team works among groups of player that just knew each other in a new server, compared to those who has been working together for nearly a year.

2. New players DO KNOW about "THE OTHER WAYS" to get Barlorg's Tooth, without spending RE. Laser weap quests can be done ONLY TWICE (lv50, D1)PER CHAR. Upon successfully completing the quest u get a rare % chance(probrably lower than 10%) to get a barlogs Tooth. If u finished both quests and got 2 shitty blessed leaves instead of 2 teeth, dont worry, u just have to start over again, make a new char, from lv1 to lv105, do the quests again, and wish for better luck, hopefully it's a sard this time, instead of a shitty leaf.

3. I personally love PK, I wont cry if i get killed, its fair that ppl who spend more time in the game gets higher levels/better items. I just found a problem here in this server, and I use the following examples to explain:
Group A players - who started 6 months+ ago, they are controlling the dungeons;
Group B players - who just started, they wish to go to dungeons aswell;
Day 1, Group B players VS Group A, they fail, didnt get D2/legend items;
Day 2, Group B players VS Group A, they fail, didnt get D2/legend items;
Day 3, same ...
Day 4, same ...
Day 5, ...
PVPs with the support of monopsony are not fair PVPs.

My suggestion: Disable dungeon PVP for a certain time, let certain amount of new players get D2 or D3, by then re-open PVP. I also agree with allowing pvp in big maze, if it ever gets fixed. End-game items and D4 deserve effort and hard work to get, fair deal.

Return to “Suggestions”