Remove PK in Dungeons

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Minipp

Re: Remove PK in Dungeons

Postby Minipp » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Jason wrote:let's say:players do quests alive,get df and good rares,they feel happy,then they will join war because they find something to fight for;players always die in quests get df only,feel boring of playing this server,then they quit,less and less people join war,then the server comes to the end.
there are lots of benefits to disable pk in quests.

This is what I am trying to accomplish with my suggestion. If the players that disagree with this suggestion could just understand how this could affect the server, they might change their minds. Instead, they just want to be negative about it because they like taking the spot light by feeding on 'lowbie legends' that they don't even need since most of them are dual 3 anyway. You would think these same players would want some competition to even have a better time in the game, instead of running over the competition.

Hopefully with Carebear's return, we will change some things (Y)

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:

csguarezi

Postby csguarezi » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:44 pm

brandon,

zYpern now have some news dc2 and dc3 like kurenai, valarwen and others.

I just back 2 weeks ago and somethings are new to me too.

But our problem is priests. Last war we figth with 2 priests only (klei and aaron) and this is not enouth.

Im trying to call back stax. If he come back we got more 1 dc2 priests. Someone need to talk to liz.

Revival loged some days ago at server and talk to me. I think if u guys talk to he in msn he should back too :D:D

Att.

Bock

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Minipp wrote:
Olon wrote:Get your shit together and learn some teamplay instead of crying here. Even with all the corrupt shit going on we still manage to beat the entire server.

This quote made me laugh. I would like to point out, that your 'TEAMs' lost the pvp tournament. You beat the entire server???

One-hit wonder. (Y)

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Remove PK, but make the quest itself 2-3 times harder ( promoting teamwork ). Also an afk-kick function in dungeons would be great :D

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:53 pm

You have a bunch of d2/d3 doing a quest meant for D1's... of course the quest seems easy.

Rose

Postby Rose » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:19 pm

my opinion
disable pk 50/50.the problem is almost of vys,zyp got dc2,d3
yllse(lack of high dual)i can see ZT winning alot abyss maze but didnt ever try to sell those tooth even almost of them higher dual.why would give chance to other low dual(dual 1)get high,the server got much higher dual now,so im think of giving chance to other so they can have spirit to be good opponent to others.

sorry,im not well speaking in english.

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:44 pm

im against disabling pk, theres other means of obtaining balrog teeth and other dual items

GMNyx

Postby GMNyx » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Karvinen wrote:im against disabling pk, theres other means of obtaining balrog teeth and other dual items

I have to agree. Dungeon pk is fun

refresh

Postby refresh » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:33 pm

GMNyx wrote:
Karvinen wrote:im against disabling pk, theres other means of obtaining balrog teeth and other dual items

I have to agree. Dungeon pk is fun

+1 i agree ;D

enjoy more itens at boss !
Keep signatures smaller please - GM

lain

Postby lain » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:30 am

ya the most usual way is to buy from those pkers.
this is funny like:
you wanna have a dinner with a girl, but another guy forces you to stay home, and he will dinner with her or you need paying him a compensation cost higher than the dinner to have you freed.

Return to “Suggestions”