Remove PK in Dungeons

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Toni

Re: Remove PK in Dungeons

Postby Toni » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 pm

It promotes teamwork? Wtf you'r talking about dude, they are and always will be 2-3 people who will hunt the keys, and the rest will just stand afk, waitng for the next floor to be opened.And the best scenario yet is, it seems to me that always the people who stood afk are the ones who loot all the great shit in the Quests.
Thumps UP! Nice Teamwork.Everyone knows that War is not really the PVP-Mainevent, it's boring, you have to run alot, you can't really group and you will have many scenarions where it will be 7 vs 1.So you must be very brainless if you want to become stronger just to rule the War.Quests are the place to show off,it was it is and hopefully it will be like this. '-_-
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Who is "everyone" that know war is not main PK event? For me and alot players it is war at the moment as it is often+flexible timescedule. And it could be also Arena if managed. I am also willing to help however possible in holding such a weekly event. Not only does arena event make weekends fun it could also have regular practice fights in weekdays to prepare for the main event.

Your talk more or less sounds like whine because there is a chance for you to loose monopolization over Legends/Tooth

If for some reason you did not understand what i wrote, i make it more simple for you.
ABYSS PK BAD, ARENA PK GOOD.
MAKE WEEK EVENT ARENA, DISABLE PK ABYSS
ARENA 4v4 = TEAMWORK.

NOOBS NOT KILLED IN QUEST, HAPPY, EVERYONE PK FUN IN ARENA.

ALL WIN OK YESNO?

Toni

Postby Toni » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Ok I'll start with this, because it seems you'r really brainless.
What makes you think pvp-Arena is the same as PK in Quests?For my part, I get a fuxxing bonner when I kill people in Quests, pvp-Arena is too "organized" too many "rules", it's not the same feeling.It's like War only in smaller dimensions.Besides that, you didn't made a point on the "Teamwork" thing you talked above, I wanna see you hunting 2-3 Quests in a row, and everytime the one who stood afk loots all the items, I don't think you'll have the same point of view then.Open your head you won't have any benefit either from a peaceful Quest.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Olon wrote:Get your shit together and learn some teamplay instead of crying here. Even with all the corrupt shit going on we still manage to beat the entire server.

This quote made me laugh. I would like to point out, that your 'TEAMs' lost the pvp tournament. You beat the entire server???

I suggested this because I would like to see War and Arena have more of a pvp meaning. If dungeons PK is not turned off, it won't hurt my feelings one bit, but I still want War and Arena to be focused on more. Dungeons are more of a spawn kill style pvp. It gets old. Dungeons are just a random run around rape shit type PK and I believe that is where you were going when you say 'learn some teamplay'. The problem is, there is only a select few that know how to work together (Kid and I). With more focus on arena, we will see who the better players are. (Notice the PVP event?) (Y)

My goal is not to dumb down the game at all.

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Toni wrote:It promotes teamwork? Wtf you'r talking about dude, they are and always will be 2-3 people who will hunt the keys, and the rest will just stand afk, waitng for the next floor to be opened.And the best scenario yet is, it seems to me that always the people who stood afk are the ones who loot all the great shit in the Quests.
Thumps UP! Nice Teamwork.Everyone knows that War is not really the PVP-Mainevent, it's boring, you have to run alot, you can't really group and you will have many scenarions where it will be 7 vs 1.So you must be very brainless if you want to become stronger just to rule the War.Quests are the place to show off,it was it is and hopefully it will be like this. '-_-

Quests are not really a place to show off. The problem with quests is you just have priests who just stand in SS waiting to ress anyone that dies. Really, quests are a matter of, who has the better priests that could survive the longest. You can't disagree with this statement at all. If you do, YOU are the brainless one.

Ok I'll start with this, because it seems you'r really brainless.
What makes you think pvp-Arena is the same as PK in Quests?For my part, I get a fuxxing bonner when I kill people in Quests, pvp-Arena is too "organized" too many "rules", it's not the same feeling.It's like War only in smaller dimensions.Besides that, you didn't made a point on the "Teamwork" thing you talked above, I wanna see you hunting 2-3 Quests in a row, and everytime the one who stood afk loots all the items, I don't think you'll have the same point of view then.Open your head you won't have any benefit either from a peaceful Quest.

You get a boner because you have no teamplay ability either. You are the spawn kill type person. Notice the other night, you were getting raped constantly by me on Nenivrak? Thats because both were prepared and not just 'spawn' killing. Now, if PK was disabled in dungeons, there will definitely need to be some sort of 'afk check'. I have been brainstorming about it, but can't seem to come up with a solution yet. If we can prevent AFK, I think everyone would be happy because that is the main reason I see why you guys are complaining.

Thanks,

Olon

Postby Olon » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Minipp wrote:
Olon wrote:Get your shit together and learn some teamplay instead of crying here. Even with all the corrupt shit going on we still manage to beat the entire server.

This quote made me laugh. I would like to point out, that your 'TEAMs' lost the pvp tournament. You beat the entire server???

I suggested this because I would like to see War and Arena have more of a pvp meaning. If dungeons PK is not turned off, it won't hurt my feelings one bit, but I still want War and Arena to be focused on more. Dungeons are more of a spawn kill style pvp. It gets old. Dungeons are just a random run around rape shit type PK and I believe that is where you were going when you say 'learn some teamplay'. The problem is, there is only a select few that know how to work together (Kid and I). With more focus on arena, we will see who the better players are. (Notice the PVP event?) (Y)

My goal is not to dumb down the game at all.

Thanks,

Wow you must be simply retarded, see what you did there, you just said "Dungeons are just a random run around rape shit type PK and I believe that is where you were going when you say 'learn some teamplay'." and then you say "The problem is, there is only a select few that know how to work together (Kid and I)". Exactly why I said learn some teamplay idiot. We play as a team in ZT and see what happens, we beat three times as many players in every dungeon.
Another thing, whoever here is saying "focus more on arena". f***. There is absolutely NO point in going to arena, and there most likely will not be good enough prizes in weekly pvp tournaments to make anyone who knows how to play as a team and win in quests(ZT) go to arena over the pvp fun in quests. Give out legends and tooth/eye/scale as prizes in arena and BANG, problem solved? You guys don't think so because you think we do not deserve them.

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:22 pm

And are you simply retarded?

Did I mention you lost the PVP tournament that was focused on teamplay?
Did I not say Dungeons are run around, rape shit, spawn kill type PK? No teamplay involved.
Did I mention ZT has no teamplay either?
Did I mention you run around in SS constantly? Great skills broha...

If you have so much teamplay, WHERE THE f*** WAS YOUR TEAM AT THE PVP TOURNAMENT retarded simple minded noob ass priest.

If you're trying to flame me with this 'teamplay' bullshit, you better open your eyes up a bit.

Thanks,

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:02 pm

IOWA wrote:
Minipp wrote:Quests are not really a place to show off. The problem with quests is you just have priests who just stand in SS waiting to ress anyone that dies. Really, quests are a matter of, who has the better priests that could survive the longest. You can't disagree with this statement at all. If you do, YOU are the brainless one.

SS is disabled in all of the quests. We usually have 2 priests while there are about 10 from Yllse and Zypern together. It should be quite easy to kill us all.

And as far as spawning goes, we're usually not the first ones in the dungeon so it's not us who spawnkill.

Oh good, forgot about disabled SS (Y) That's good!

And by spawnkilling, I mean after getting ressed. Thieves and Archers pretty much rape anything after getting ressed...

It does make sense that Zypern and Yllse should be able to beat you guys, but then again, it comes down to the priests surviving. How many good priests actually survive in a heated battle?

Thanks,

Jason

Postby Jason » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:12 pm

let's say:players do quests alive,get df and good rares,they feel happy,then they will join war because they find something to fight for;players always die in quests get df only,feel boring of playing this server,then they quit,less and less people join war,then the server comes to the end.
there are lots of benefits to disable pk in quests.

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:35 pm

ZT is not outnumbered in the experienced department. ZT also has the very aggressive damage dealers, which include Fayen, Torment, Sorts, Within16letters (All dual 3)...

Yllse/Zypern in my opinion do not have these aggressive damage dealers, except maybe Omegasage and Cellskxxx and possibly Elmaa. The rest are dual 1s, which are pretty easy targets and very vulnerable. I dont know who all joins quests since I haven't been to any in the past couple months so I could be wrong.

How many actual good priests are there? Hamsuplu is dual 4 but lags tremendously and probably lacks PK skills in my opinion. What other priests are capable of equally fighting your damage dealers?

I'm going to stop sitting here and comparing because I know how easy Yllse/Zypern players, and how well their skills are. Just last night, Kid and I (Karvinen/Klei) was in arena VS 5 players and we were constantly winning. (Hamsuplu,Omegasage,Cellsk, Souldark, Kidz)

Thanks,

Return to “Suggestions”