easy fix ideas

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
pepex

easy fix ideas

Postby pepex » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:58 pm

by easy fix i mean ideas that only need a change into the stats of already existing items or skills.

weapons balance, so far 1h weapon + shield is the way to go and from the 1h weapons choice pike seems the better, some changes that could solve this.

hand to hand: increase the damage to make it hit in between pike and double axe.

sword:increase the attack rating bonus

mace: a big reduction in the min damage with a big increase in the max damage can turn this weapon in a more viable and unique option.

fencing: since i never use it i dont know if it good or not but considering rose skill i guess is good.

double sword: increase damage similar to double axe

double axe: same as 1h axe, decrease in min damage while a increase in max damage

staff: inate rare effect based on the staff lv that can be conbined with the normal rare system will probably make them more atractive

bows: a plain increase in damage would help

priest spell:
divine powerfrom 327 wis/40 orison/171 ps to 247 wis/25 orison/131 ps with a little damage reduction

holy rage from 307 wis/39 orison/161 ps to 450 wis/65 orison/ 250 ps with an increase in damage.

d1-d2 spells could use a buff to

healing/bufing/ressing: huge increase in tactic given.

mage spells
buff d1 and d2 spell outside that i think the class is fine may be a nerf to dragon scale and pfr, to much defence for a blaster.

i will update this post later with the rest of the things.
Last edited by pepex on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

helbreath

Re: easy fix ideas

Postby helbreath » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:31 pm

its a good suggestion, but then... tat is just balancing warrior class, something will come out said where is archer balancing tat post so long? gm nid to done all the suggestion tat post like a bulk in suggestion section and solve the tickets. wat will i suggest for now? my suggestion was, MAKE THE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSIBBLE !!

pepex

Postby pepex » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:16 pm

helbreath wrote:its a good suggestion, but then... tat is just balancing warrior class, something will come out said where is archer balancing tat post so long? gm nid to done all the suggestion tat post like a bulk in suggestion section and solve the tickets. wat will i suggest for now? my suggestion was, MAKE THE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSIBBLE !!

i have update the post, still missing some easy fix ideas, anyone who have other easy fix ideas i can then add them to the first post.

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:16 pm

a way to make less richer players more balanced with the normal players would be to maybe make the max of the rares smaller (like g10 counter attack would be g5 counter attack) and have counter attack be an effect of stats
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Tensu wrote:a way to make less richer players more balanced with the normal players would be to maybe make the max of the rares smaller (like g10 counter attack would be g5 counter attack) and have counter attack be an effect of stats

or have them not be lazy and make more jobbers to make more rares and get more sards??? its not like u need a mall book to upgrade past a g5 anymore

pepex

Postby pepex » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:24 am

Karvinen wrote:
Tensu wrote:a way to make less richer players more balanced with the normal players would be to maybe make the max of the rares smaller (like g10 counter attack would be g5 counter attack) and have counter attack be an effect of stats

or have them not be lazy and make more jobbers to make more rares and get more sards??? its not like u need a mall book to upgrade past a g5 anymore

sure lets promote afk jobbing and multi loging

the rare system needs to be changed someway, dont get me wrong i like that the best stuff can only be reached with extra effort but dr has taken this concept to far, intead of being craft your rares and obtain an edge in the fight and by edge i mean 20-30% increase is more like craft your rares or burn in hell because you wont be able to do shit without hem.

the actual sistem punish noobs, non rich and non hardcore players wich is something realy bad because they are the ones that fill the server.

so a nerf to rares efectiveness with a buff to classes to compensate is a good idea to turn rares into an extra buff that give an edge in the battle intead of the must have to do something.

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:13 am

pepex wrote:
Karvinen wrote:

the rare system needs to be changed someway, dont get me wrong i like that the best stuff can only be reached with extra effort but dr has taken this concept to far, intead of being craft your rares and obtain an edge in the fight and by edge i mean 20-30% increase is more like craft your rares or burn in hell because you wont be able to do shit without hem.

the actual sistem punish noobs, non rich and non hardcore players wich is something realy bad because they are the ones that fill the server.

so a nerf to rares efectiveness with a buff to classes to compensate is a good idea to turn rares into an extra buff that give an edge in the battle intead of the must have to do something.

i stopped reading after u said afk jobbing, for i had realized right then and there thatyou are sir are indeed a moron

Rose

Postby Rose » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:02 am

if u said rare system need to change it just waste for some player that trying to get high rare...

rare system is fine just sard quest only need to be change like getting sard 2x each job in a days..

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 am

pepex wrote:
Karvinen wrote:

How in the world would this promote afking jobbing? Jobbing is done by quest, and rares you can only make up to 12 a day, so even if you set a macro to macro rare making you would only loop it 12 times. There is no sign of promoting afk jobbing anywhere in this thread, in fact your post doesn't even seem to fit in this topic.

pepex

Postby pepex » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Dark_Assassin wrote:How in the world would this promote afking jobbing? Jobbing is done by quest, and rares you can only make up to 12 a day, so even if you set a macro to macro rare making you would only loop it 12 times. There is no sign of promoting afk jobbing anywhere in this thread, in fact your post doesn't even seem to fit in this topic.

actualy it was a mistake i made, sequelae of the past dr years T_T yet i decided to keep that coment to test something.

as for the bold part what post dosent fit? the coment or the entire reply?

Return to “Suggestions”