old suggestion

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Tensu

old suggestion

Postby Tensu » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Some of the old dr players here would like to see some new blood. But to get new blood we need to make this server more new player friendly. so here's some of suggestions who might make it more new players friendly.

dont know who posted it (i think LP) but some1 suggested to put no pk in nation maps (except for town) making it more new players friendly. Since they cant get pk'ed lvling while being low lvl.

Some friend suggested this : making kncockers tower (except for cc+ floor and seekers) pk free and making the pits there better. would make ppl who dont want to get pk'ed more together, maybe even form their own stronger alliance?

some random Exp events for low lvl players. not to much tho else it would be like int exp making ppl quit after reaching lvl 100
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Atlantis

Re: old suggestion

Postby Atlantis » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Reward those people who help out new players. I have played games where if a high lvl partys a low lvl and kills low lvl monsters(lvl 40 and down). Every lvl that new player gets gives the high lvl player VP or virtue points. And after they got enough vp they could trade them in for stones in game. So maybe our high lvls could trade them in for shards. I do relize this could be abused but it needs to be made to where its a pain to abuse.

In games that do this system we see alot of low lvl people getting the help they need early on witch makes them want to keep playing the game.

masterYU

Postby masterYU » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 pm

tensu +1
atlantis -1
zero tolerance member.
vyseus ftw!
loading complete.

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:15 pm

i dont think exp events should even happen for the first few months

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Dark_Assassin wrote:i dont think exp events should even happen for the first few months

the exp events was mean for when more ppl are starting to get cc ofcourse.
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Return to “Suggestions”