Wizards, priests and staves

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
ArabianArrow

Re: Wizards, priests and staves

Postby ArabianArrow » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:07 pm

:lol:

Montana

Postby Montana » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:18 pm

ban both please.

pepex

Postby pepex » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:22 pm

IOWA wrote:Well, since the aim is to make spellcasters use staves instead of shields and swords, why not make skills available for them?
Every other class is able to use spells, so why not make spellcasters be able to use skills?
Would be rather awesome to use double attacks and such. :hmpf:

R8, H8, Mstrb8

giving staff some def will encourage people to use it, making them hit much faster than normal weapons would olso help.

another one could be the creation of a new type of staff that instead of asking wis/ps they will ask dex/ps along with some new spells that will ask dex/ps that only work with them, that will give priest/wiz some customisation, go caster build wich are the actual ones or go combat build.

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:01 pm

I think the OP's idea is a bad one.

I also dont think we should add defense to a staff. I think we should add some MV to staffs so you have the choice of going sheild for defense or staff for magic attack.

proacker

Postby proacker » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:08 pm

No sens. There is already legendary weapon. And we make mv sword. I, as a mage, would use sword and shield even if the staff his g10 mv. The extra ac from shield is just amazing.

grofire

Postby grofire » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:45 pm

proacker wrote:No sens. There is already legendary weapon. And we make mv sword. I, as a mage, would use sword and shield even if the staff his g10 mv. The extra ac from shield is just amazing.

tutly right, in my openien u must have the ac in higher lvl or will not be abel to compite with must of the classes

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:40 am

Montana wrote:for them to be usefull in pvp they would have to be strong enough to kill people. if that was the case, spell caster would be very overpowered hehe cause they would be able to kill using skills and spells.

maybe give some kind of weak staff skills just to help raising the TT in pve. or maybe allowing warrior's splash skill to staff users.

just to remind you, cant use skills while magic is in effect

cant z your self then use lets say splash with a staff

cant ld then press f1 to open skill then cast it then use it, would take way too long lol

pepex

Postby pepex » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:49 am

Dark_Assassin wrote:
Montana wrote:for them to be usefull in pvp they would have to be strong enough to kill people. if that was the case, spell caster would be very overpowered hehe cause they would be able to kill using skills and spells.

maybe give some kind of weak staff skills just to help raising the TT in pve. or maybe allowing warrior's splash skill to staff users.

just to remind you, cant use skills while magic is in effect

cant z your self then use lets say splash with a staff

cant ld then press f1 to open skill then cast it then use it, would take way too long lol

never understand why that hapends, one can cast z in a war and he can use skill normaly but if one cast on himself z you cant use skills, that is why if something like this is done they should be spells.

i am still with the idea of creating a dex/ps option with diferent spells and weapons, the rest of the classes have customisation in skills/weapons and wiz/priest should olso have.

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:11 am

o_o not really, all thieves learn basically all same skill, same with Archers, warriors are the creative ones

pepex

Postby pepex » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Dark_Assassin wrote:o_o not really, all thieves learn basically all same skill, same with Archers, warriors are the creative ones

may be they are not well balance making everyone pick the same skills but the options are there.

Return to “Suggestions”