PK-FUN Suggestions

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
fayen

PK-FUN Suggestions

Postby fayen » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 am

As at every quest, there is a lot of pk, which is around pretty much the only "fun pk time" that there is, I'd suggest there to be more of theses quests, and less rewards, like Abyss 8df (3ifrit 5balrog), and less items dropped in the end, same for Undead and Big Maze. Also, i'd like to see more PK events, DR is a pk-based game, not a leveling game, and there hasn't been a single PVP event since the beginning :x
Maybe pre-made teams duelling each other and the one that won the more games win a price, 2nd get smaller price,...
Most of the ones that PK-Lvling do that because they don't have much else to do and wanna make some fun (atleast I do), if this would happen, then it would be fun and there wouldn't be pk lvling, which we do to make fun (Call people help = good pk). So instead of being busy getting pked, please do some things and level calmly ^o^
Zero
Tolerance

Tensu

Re: PK-FUN Suggestions

Postby Tensu » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:28 am

not only pk is part of the game, but jobbing and lvling are part of the game aswell (altho i doubt u would know anything about dr). there's no need for more quest (except one for cn timezones) and there's no need for pk events (cuz u just want pk events to get rewards rather then enjoy the pk). if u REALLY just like pk, then go arena and pk with ur friends (if zt still has ny left) and then u wont need to say stuff like u just did in ur previous post
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:42 pm

SNAP!

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

fayen

Postby fayen » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Tensu wrote:not only pk is part of the game, but jobbing and lvling are part of the game aswell (altho i doubt u would know anything about dr). there's no need for more quest (except one for cn timezones) and there's no need for pk events (cuz u just want pk events to get rewards rather then enjoy the pk). if u REALLY just like pk, then go arena and pk with ur friends (if zt still has ny left) and then u wont need to say stuff like u just did in ur previous post

I know not only PK is part of the game, but what are jobbing and lvling for ? Most fun times are when there is massive pk -> War when people join / Quests (for now). Arena are fine sometimes, but there are rarely anyone. A few more quests, with some for CN Timezone, for example, would be good and would add some more fun time. I don't care if there is no reward or very small ones with PK event, I just want some fun, and I personally think more PK is more fun. Do you enjoy macro lvling in venom dungeon all day ? If you do then it's fine for you but it's getting kinda lame with time :s
Zero
Tolerance

Duran

Postby Duran » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:20 pm

What Tensu is trying to say is it's doubtful people who are pking line lvlers only do it because there hasn't been a PK event, it's just a bad guilt trip
PM me if you're interested in RE

fayen

Postby fayen » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:03 am

Pking lvlers : they ress, call nation/guild for help : fun.
Personally, when I do pk, that's why I pk for. Maybe it's not the same for everyone.
Zero
Tolerance

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:08 am

fayen wrote:Pking lvlers : they ress, call nation/guild for help : fun.
Personally, when I do pk, that's why I pk for. Maybe it's not the same for everyone.

nono... pking lvlers --> ppl get pissed and try comming back again --> they get pked again --> they log of hoping gm does something about it cuz they get bored
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 am

You find it fun to spawnkill people at dungeon entrance?

Abyss is a ghost race for everyone else than zt

Maybe have somekind of tournament? with rules to keep it also balanced (like 4men teams and sum lvl of them is capped)

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:12 pm

It's not fun at all when you're on pill and you waste it killing the pker that is now camping the entrance of the dungeon you were leveling in.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

fayen

Postby fayen » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:42 am

Eleval wrote:

It's not fun at all when you're on pill and you waste it killing the pker that is now camping the entrance of the dungeon you were leveling in.

Well, here's a suggestion for these harrassment whiners, but would maybe make GMs do some work, is that possible seeing that there hasn't been a serious maintenance for like 1month ? :/

Suggestion : Make few pits, inside the nation maps, weaker than VD's pits and neutral map pits (Slower respawn for solo monsters, less monsters in the pit or more weak monsters like etins for scyclopses). That would make that if someone's leveling in VD getting pked/harassed, he just could go at his nation map to level, but would be slower as there are weaker pits there, or stay and try beat the pkers and keep leveling fast. In my point of view, that would resolve the "harrassment thing", as the pkers are from opposite nation in 99% of the times.
Zero
Tolerance

Return to “Suggestions”