Detect Ghost

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
pepex

Re: Detect Ghost

Postby pepex » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:36 pm

mastered000 wrote:Why Detect Ghost have a cap to 360 sec?
If make 1 ghost item then always see ghost
Now when skill TT have till 40 nothing more.
It hard to get to 100 why not more time to see ghost?

sure why not, but what is the point of raising the duration? 6 min is more than time enought for the 2-3 sec the skill takes to activate, olso as you mention 1 see ghost item will probaly be more effective, may be if raising the skill give an extra bonus like increase holy damage becouse it increase the spiritual link or something like that :lol: then the skill will be more usefull.

misterd

Re: Detect Ghost

Postby misterd » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Sorry for raising an old thread but...

I was disappointed to find 360 seems to be limit too. When hitting max for the skill I was hoping that I would be able to 'Detect Ghost' 100% of the time without even using the skill or a rare.

I've been 'working from home' today so I wrote a macro to level Detect Ghost from 40->42 by switching between 2 maps and using the skill each time. it did seem to take as long as the old cow butchering method going from level 99->99.9999 which implies it is the perhaps the end of levelling (or that my macro could be quicker!!)
:ugeek:

Return to “Suggestions”