hammer vs normal repair

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
pepex

hammer vs normal repair

Postby pepex » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:30 pm

the suggestion is that durability should have a reduction cap when using normal repair, 40% of max durability or something similar, i understand that this is done to encourage the use of hammers but not having a cap is like putting a huge sign saying buy hammers or dont even bother to make rares since they will end sooner or later with 1/1 durability T_T, after all the huge amount of crit spend to repair the rares plus the 60% reduction in durability are still good reasons to buy hammers.

masterYU

Re: hammer vs normal repair

Postby masterYU » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 pm

i believe gm's said that there wont be a hammer in mall.
zero tolerance member.
vyseus ftw!
loading complete.

Olon

Postby Olon » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Why not remove durability then? Imo hammer was a good idea. I know it makes it abit unfair to warriors, but life is unfair.

balzak

Postby balzak » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 pm

i dunno i think it is fair enought to know your item will broke sometime.. it makes you go buy/create another one when your item is about to crash.. and with the new rare system this could be easier so it wont be this much pain to lose a item
Yllse - Kerri - Fencer

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:56 am

Olon wrote:Why not remove durability then? Imo hammer was a good idea. I know it makes it abit unfair to warriors, but life is unfair.

lmao '-_- *sigh*
Zero Tolerance

Return to “Suggestions”