Increase Bank Space

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
LadyPhoenix

Increase Bank Space

Postby LadyPhoenix » Sun May 09, 2010 12:32 pm

How letting players to pay Critt or RE (monthly fee) to get extra bank space? Either put in multiple bank npc or put more pages in the bank. If you use a RE system, this could be a good way for the server to get a bit more money. Most people right now make low level storage chars anyways but it's a pain switching between them all to find the right char that the certain item I'm looking for is on a lot of the times. I wouldn't mind paying extra to get more bank space and save myself some time.

pepex

Re: Increase Bank Space

Postby pepex » Sun May 09, 2010 1:58 pm

LadyPhoenix wrote:How letting players to pay Critt or RE (monthly fee) to get extra bank space? Either put in multiple bank npc or put more pages in the bank. If you use a RE system, this could be a good way for the server to get a bit more money. Most people right now make low level storage chars anyways but it's a pain switching between them all to find the right char that the certain item I'm looking for is on a lot of the times. I wouldn't mind paying extra to get more bank space and save myself some time.

+1

another one could be to merge bank space, so instead of having 4 characters with 1 bank acount each we could have 4 characters sharing 1 big bank account.

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Sun May 09, 2010 5:32 pm

they already increased bank space by two page what more do you wan =/

Sai

Postby Sai » Sun May 09, 2010 5:43 pm

LadyPhoenix wrote:How letting players to pay Critt or RE (monthly fee) to get extra bank space? Either put in multiple bank npc or put more pages in the bank. If you use a RE system, this could be a good way for the server to get a bit more money. Most people right now make low level storage chars anyways but it's a pain switching between them all to find the right char that the certain item I'm looking for is on a lot of the times. I wouldn't mind paying extra to get more bank space and save myself some time.

Sounds good to me. More space is always good.
But something they'd have to think hard about before implementing.

I can picture someone maxing out on the number of storage slots the game database would allow and causing the their bank to crash and wipe. :lol:

pepex wrote:
+1

another one could be to merge bank space, so instead of having 4 characters with 1 bank acount each we could have 4 characters sharing 1 big bank account.

Also an interesting idea. (if changed a bit)
They do something like this in Mabinogi (another MMORPG I play)
Basicly, You have bank tabs for every character on your account.
BUT each character has their own separate bank that can be accessed by any character on the account using bank tabs.

-Sai - [Yllse]

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Sun May 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Metin had that too and I think that's a great idea. You pay a certain amount and you can access all the banks on your account. This would really really help when you are making rares and have storage characters for your materials. This way you don't have to always have 2 clients open and one char afk to trade materials and what not.

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Sun May 09, 2010 8:18 pm

also incress the trade space.

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Sun May 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Dark_Assassin wrote:they already increased bank space by two page what more do you wan =/

Help support the server by giving more things to spend RE on?

KINGNEWBIE

Postby KINGNEWBIE » Mon May 10, 2010 1:07 am

+1 to more space since some raw materials aren't in shops anymore
love ever lasting fades away..

Projectx001

Postby Projectx001 » Fri May 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Agreed this would help alot there is no raw materials in the shop anymore so the extras space is needed all around.

Carmichael

Postby Carmichael » Sat May 22, 2010 5:31 am

(Y)
Zypern - Carmichael

Return to “Suggestions”