Whoa !

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
-Nick-

Whoa !

Postby -Nick- » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:57 pm

I don't know if this is a bug or if it's normal in game, but when priests or wizards receive attacks while casting some magic, spell is canceled '-' well this is difficult, I was priest and when I lvling alone in bakus I received many blows and had to be running to be able to cast the spell again.

anyway, thx (Y)

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Whoa !

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:00 pm

I think it's normal, how would you be able to focus enough to cast a spell if you're attacked from everywhere? ;p

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Hmmm, is a bug ! is a bug ! ^o^

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:17 am

Its normal its not a bug.

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:46 am

The only thing close to a bug regarding this is the fact that on one person's screen it can look like the spell was canceled when it wasn't. Or it looks like it's casting when it's not. Then we don't see when the next spell is actually being cast.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

balzak

Postby balzak » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:19 pm

one bug with it is when a spell is canceled and you get bugged till you eat or drink a pot and not being able to cast anything being struck with the spell cast animation.. dunno if this can be fixed but it would be nice to have this fixed
Yllse - Kerri - Fencer

masterYU

Postby masterYU » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:38 am

in lower levels its anoying as hell
zero tolerance member.
vyseus ftw!
loading complete.

GMNyx

Postby GMNyx » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:40 am

I found it in the code and its clearly stated whats it for so its definitely not a bug ^_^

also if its removed it makes horn of iceberg less effective since you could cast while under the influence of the skill.

AntheMz

Postby AntheMz » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Hm.. I heard some people said Wizard D1 and D2 ice spell are actually with horn of iceberg effect, but so far i havent seen any, if GM can add this effect not just only D1 and D2 spell, add for all ice spell, and it makes the difference between ice and fire, of course not for long duration, just for a while like 1 second, it will make the ice spell more useful ^_^

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:06 pm

AntheMz wrote:Hm.. I heard some people said Wizard D1 and D2 ice spell are actually with horn of iceberg effect, but so far i havent seen any, if GM can add this effect not just only D1 and D2 spell, add for all ice spell, and it makes the difference between ice and fire, of course not for long duration, just for a while like 1 second, it will make the ice spell more useful ^_^

i think grandwiz symbole used to hv some rare effect making the horn of iceberg from those spells last longer (i'm not sure of this)
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Return to “Suggestions”