Objetives ?

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Charles

Objetives ?

Postby Charles » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Ok, here what i been thinking of since i play DR... i like the way it is, but it lack of an objetive...
(this isnt the first time i come wit it but who knows, maybe 1 day it will be close to it...)

i bet most of all have played Helbreath or tryed, there u need to kill enemey ppl to get Hero items, such as armor (set) cape, etc...
but here u go in war just to get dual fame, to get dual class, to let u lvl up more... not that cool if u see it honestly...

what i tho, since this will be a more questy server, that there could be a quest to kill ppl in war, those quest can be acumulated and at the end, u will be prized wit a Hero item armor, means u fighted for ur nation, defending n all that shit... this set can or cannot have atribute, but it will be nice just to see it, i know its hard n need some1 to graphic it, but it can be done at the end...

anyway, u get my point dont ya?

the ppl u kill must be diferent ppl, coz otherway ppl would lame it... the feith and all that shit could be implemented too...
LegendPro wrote:stop mental charles.. :angry: :angry:

BBJenn wrote:OK, let me tell you... you are so cool

=)

ArabianArrow

Re: Objetives ?

Postby ArabianArrow » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Just make a DR Mall that sells stuff for DF (or if you want make a new fame, nation fame/points).

I think this was already suggested too.

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:27 pm

my objectives are to get a strong char and fighting against all those non-legit argentinian and brasilian players
SpyRoS
Spiritus

MarcosArg

Postby MarcosArg » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:06 pm

mimimimi!
Ossito chupa pica de gringo Uoouououou, arab chupa culo de oso, y viceversa :D

balzak

Postby balzak » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:22 pm

i like both arabian and charles ideas
Yllse - Kerri - Fencer

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:30 pm

MarcosArg wrote:mimimimi!

are u feeling attacked already?

edit : my d4 suggestion was kinda fo ppl to continiou on going to lvl after d3. most ppl stop lvling their 'except priests) cuz they hv all the stats they need for lg's and stuff.
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Charles

Postby Charles » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Tensu wrote:my objectives are to get a strong char and fighting against all those non-legit argentinian and brasilian players

(ur way)
a new dr player gets into a town, where theres 1 guild, 1 active guild... so he say to himself... "i will join that guild so i get some party n stuff"
he go lvl, solo or wit ppl and get pked, he gets frustrated of being pked for no reason and quit....

(my sugestion)
he gets pked, go back to town, make some rares and fight u back, and since he gain something pking u, he gets a reward...

dunno, its just a sugestion... just to make it more fun n shit...

btw... u mean non-legit+arg+br or u mean arg and br no legit players? just want to know if u will come to pk me or not... '-_-
LegendPro wrote:stop mental charles.. :angry: :angry:

BBJenn wrote:OK, let me tell you... you are so cool

=)

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:50 pm

i didnt say all br and arg's are hackers. i just said i'm gona pk all the hackers that are br and arg
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:37 pm

a Hero Cape that +5 Awesomeness when you combine it with your cape, just gives it a better new look or something

Blaze

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 am

I will definitly agree that the game needs a tit bit more of an objective. Personally, I don't give much of a hell though. It would need a bigger community to put forth that much more work into the game. Keep it the way it is it's classic.

Return to “Suggestions”