Warrior Tweaking

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Atlantis

Re: Warrior Tweaking

Postby Atlantis » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 am

HolyHell wrote:Ive seen the idea about letting only Warriors use dual shields which might be a good idea but what about 2handed weapons?
should 2handed dmg be raised a little bit or is it high enough already?

post ideas please

dual sheilds would look stupid. what warrior in history have you ever seen walk around holding 2 sheilds?

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:20 am

Atlantis wrote:
HolyHell wrote:Ive seen the idea about letting only Warriors use dual shields which might be a good idea but what about 2handed weapons?

post ideas please

dual sheilds would look stupid. what warrior in history have you ever seen walk around holding 2 sheilds?

By dual shield they mean lvl 100+ shields :p

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:22 am

GMSignPainter wrote:
Atlantis wrote:

post ideas please

By dual shield they mean lvl 100+ shields :p

thank god

Kasumi_Chan

Postby Kasumi_Chan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:42 am

Atlantis wrote:dual sheilds would look stupid. what warrior in history have you ever seen walk around holding 2 sheilds?

hahaha How would they attack? ^_^

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:00 am

Feralize wrote:I'm neutral on the others, and afaik you know pretty well that it wont be implemented, and even if its a new forum why bother posting something you know its not gonna be implemented?

Clearly, you don't understand English. I'm impressed that you are in my mind to know what i KNOW and DON'T KNOW. It's funny how you contradict yourself because you're right, "Why would I post it if I knew that it wasn't going to be implemented?" Answer being: I wouldn't :). Save your smart ass comments for someone who is impressed. T_T I wonder if you will understand that ;).
Zero Tolerance

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Kasumi_Chan wrote:
Atlantis wrote:dual sheilds would look stupid. what warrior in history have you ever seen walk around holding 2 sheilds?

hahaha How would they attack? ^_^

they wouldnt... Sorry was a bit tired last night and i ran across that and thought that was the worst idea ever. It did make sense to me becaue people are always looking to buff a class while not haven to change the game alot. I thought it was just some idea for a super tank.

Kasumi_Chan

Postby Kasumi_Chan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Atlantis wrote:they wouldnt... Sorry was a bit tired last night and i ran across that and thought that was the worst idea ever. It did make sense to me becaue people are always looking to buff a class while not haven to change the game alot. I thought it was just some idea for a super tank.

Oh, I was thinking that if they did have two shields wielded, then they could like, scratch them with the end of their shields or push them or bash them by taking both shields and squeezing them, but those all sound dumb also. (Y)

HolyHell

Postby HolyHell » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:39 pm

SHIELD BASH!!! :twisted:

even if somthing isnt changed for double i would still use double sword or grapple more often then everything else
ImageLets kick some ass and drink some potions ^_~! schizphrenic psycho

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:17 am

Kasumi_Chan wrote:
Atlantis wrote:they wouldnt... Sorry was a bit tired last night and i ran across that and thought that was the worst idea ever. It did make sense to me becaue people are always looking to buff a class while not haven to change the game alot. I thought it was just some idea for a super tank.

Oh, I was thinking that if they did have two shields wielded, then they could like, scratch them with the end of their shields or push them or bash them by taking both shields and squeezing them, but those all sound dumb also. (Y)

the shield bash is a great idea if its 1 sheild + 1h weapon. Who says a sheild should just sit there and block. If i was a warrior in real life i would use the shield as a weapon to gain any edge i could. But as far as 2 shields at the same time goes thats just seems pretty silly.

Return to “Suggestions”