Please read staff and player...

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Severoth

Please read staff and player...

Postby Severoth » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:13 am

So after i got in, glad to see my characters still around. I see the post about things changing? Well i got in and even though its been a long time and i only did a little running around and killing for fun. Basically DR was never really finished. Some rare item effects never did anything and probably still dont. So Part of my Suggestion is to Fix that. Also why doesent wizards mana go to 100% as priest does?...how about upping regen for wiz and cp regen for all characters i know there are pots but really...i dont want to always have to suck 1000 pots then go refill. Another thing could be keep potions that drop on the ground longer, as you can use them without picking them up. Honestly make things easier and less grindy for everyone. Most people who played DR do not have the same amount of free time anymore. Even if they wanted to play. Another thing that would be cool, being able to lvl skill past 100 before lvl 100. Im more of a pve person than pvp...and i know DR is very pvp heavy...but that needs balancing. All the classes. Just some basic ideas...finish DR you cant tell me it was actually all completed because tons of stuff never worked right or was implemented correctly...then the class pvp balance... As for faster lvling why not 2x the current xp and 4x on weekends...give people some help but not make it instant 1-120.
Last edited by Severoth on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SimpleStupid

Re: Please read staff and player...

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:08 pm

Severoth wrote:finish DR you cant tell me it was actually all competed because tons of stuff never worked right or was implemented correctly...

(Y)
Also agree on double exp every weekend.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Severoth

Postby Severoth » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:16 pm

Not just double xp...i said double xp all the time but 4x on weekends...I dont want to flash to 100 but abit less grindy is the idea. I may be able to get my cousin to play if that alone happens. He started his mmorpg love with DR after i introduced him to it. BUT We also need Thief being able to steal from players again! he loved that! AS another side note...why not make the repair from the shop not degrade the item? People work hard to make good items. Eventually losing the item due to use is painful to me and im not even gm on crafting skills.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:30 pm

The exp has been boosted many times, and we have a repeatable leveling quest which you can also gain fame from it.
You will not lose item due to zero dura, theres a repair hammer in mall and gamble to repair the item to full dura.
The crafting also improved, as with one GM you can craft unlimited G1s per day, no more 12 G1s only.
There are many more updates, come back and find out!
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Big

Postby Big » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:35 am

Theres no one clear post where introduce players on those changes.
Seems new players wont check patch notes,me neither.
This game and forum have to be more beginerr friendly, always US, the players have to introduce everyone. Its ok to introduce, but would be good have a "introduction to the NEW DR.EU.
Last edited by Big on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Severoth

Postby Severoth » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:51 am

Cool thanks simple...and yes It would be nice if someone took the time to Spell out that stuff? I have a 94 wiz and where is this lvl quest how does it work? where to start? Also what about the crafting quests? can u now do more than 1 per day for + skill? before i could only do it once per day.

Return to “Suggestions”