Nation Balancing

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
MasterKaneda

Nation Balancing

Postby MasterKaneda » Wed May 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Guys,

Last 6 or 8 weeks the game went very unfair balancing active players quantity. Just check the history.

I saw like 10 good ative players move from Vyss to Zyp... All the strongest ones... Vysseus have now only players that log for 3x3 events and them goes offline for 2 weeks, 3 weeks...

Solution> Why dont we move all Vysseus to Zyppen and close Vysseus too? Everybody will be happy and everybody will always wins War, BM, UD, Abyss and everything else!!

I am being sarcastic... Without a good WAR experience... without a good BM experience... the game will unfortunately turn even more boring.

Keep in mind Vyss is DEAD.

I was from Yllse... Everybody abbandoned... ghost town... some boring weeks later i was moved to Vysseus, and in the begginng it was very cool. We lost some wars, Won others... same for BM, Abyss etc etc etc.... but now, we have a ghost town again.

The balance of active players is 7vs1 for everything inside game now, very very unfair and people are simply not joining WAR or BM... yesterday i saw players registering as "GM on something" in the middle of fight (where we got our asses kicked again).

I dont get the point... so you guys are DC5, and will boring farm all wars from now on... and you will build more dc5 chars... and... done.... the game goes boring... If i was from Zyppern at this moment, i still come here and create this topic. I cant imagine myself going to farm Yllse stones alone, day after day, week after week...

The very funny part of this game is Kicking some Asses, or get my Ass kicked and people call me Noob, and laugh about my 38 defense mega powerfull archer... but this way, i will simply stop logging, or will skip anything inside the game (like STAX and ORACLE), and will just open maps and craft...

I trying to figure out: You guys will be dueling in city and arena from now on? Thats all? the game will become only this for you?

I think GMs should reward some people to incentive them move to Vyss.. or something like this... i just saw FreoN and Phantom complaining that the game is Dead now...

bminickw

Re: Nation Balancing

Postby bminickw » Wed May 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Not enough good players were in Vyseus to compete. All the good players have quit already, and we were left with terrible players. We tried... we failed... we stopped.

Stop acting like GM should do something about it. Get better at the game! (Y)
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

MasterKaneda

Postby MasterKaneda » Wed May 16, 2018 2:44 pm

dude... "getting better at the game" is a complete different discution... if you happy with the current way the game is going do not try to simple call other noobs... it is not the noobs that are destroing this game

Even the strongest guys i currently know: yunz, Huggies, Hateshado, vududolls... even they died a lot... why? they are not good players? or maybe because every step they did, they received 7 players over their heads????

THAT IS EXACTLY THE POINT, NOT HAVING ENOUGHT PLAYERS TO COMPETE. As soon the balancing guys QUITTED, we need do something to not let the game dies. I saw current people trying everyday, but getting overcomed by numbers. Last war was 22 zyp VS 4 vyss

Abount getting better: Not all the hardwork of world can turn me into a "good player". Know why? Why people have the courage to ask 15kRE in a f*** piece of a Set... This is why... i deppend on "good mood" of other players in sell me something... i opened like 80 caos and 10 insane maps from january until now... and i got ZERO f*** GOOD DROP... what else i should do? press the magic button to become a good player?

Meanwhile that, i am the only one in Vyss playing and helping.

I am the only one that answer Nation Chats asking help... i am the only one doing DB, Cyc, Fatals and helping people Going VD2, VD3, going low maps, teaching about Jobs, etc, etc..... Go ahead and ask the to the people that try to level up... i can list some like Pourich, Lukinm, PanzerKavalier, TheKill3r, CottonWarr, KULL... they will confirm you that i was the only person that helped them...

The "ELITE" in this game ignores you even when you ask help to do a High maps... this is "trash" to them... they only do Caos and Insane maps.

I can also list you another 8 players that Dropped out by not receiving help. Not everybody knows how to use a VM.. and its unfair you ask people to "get better" alone, needing to build a tanker and a healer to continue playing alone, solo, alone, solo... this is completely boring and heavy time needed to achieve this.

I am stuck on level 147 for 8 god dammit weeks seeking for Balroc Party... I am desperately trying to motivate the new chars (dont know if they are new Players), so i can have some companions to do Balrocs.

Backing to thread: You Ok with the current scenario?
So, "the good players quitted"
Ok, they quitted... lets the game dies... Because we cannot have some migrations because Klei think that the 7x1 can be changed by "hardwork".

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Wed May 16, 2018 2:54 pm

This game is shit.
Just sayin'

Kayke

Postby Kayke » Wed May 16, 2018 4:36 pm

bminickw wrote:Not enough good players were in Vyseus to compete. All the good players have quit already, and we were left with terrible players. We tried... we failed... we stopped.

Stop acting like GM should do something about it. Get better at the game! (Y)

(and we were left with terrible players)

REALLY??? I NEED TOLD ANYTHING ABOUT IT, BRANDON?

JalimRabei

Postby JalimRabei » Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 pm

PoopSicle ^_^

491c0099

Postby 491c0099 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:23 am

Just curious... if today the topic holder chose to ZYP instead of VYS... will this article live?

MarcosMythologicals

Postby MarcosMythologicals » Fri May 18, 2018 3:17 am

bminickw wrote:Get better at the game! (Y)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Mon May 21, 2018 6:51 pm

491c0099 wrote:Just curious... if today the topic holder chose to ZYP instead of VYS... will this article live?

MasterKaneda wrote:If i was from Zyppern at this moment, i still come here and create this topic.

read madafker...read..
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

Return to “Suggestions”