Candles and Pots

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Big

Candles and Pots

Postby Big » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Its would be good if candles and pots got a timer who show you how much time left on effect.
Only that.

paperplane

Re: Candles and Pots

Postby paperplane » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:59 pm

Will be even more better if there are timers for all the buff spell and curse spell too !!

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:42 am

timer for spells its a bad thing. This is all about player skills.

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:30 am

For what's not in the game, there's a macro for it.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:37 am

ExtraOrdinary wrote:timer for spells its a bad thing. This is all about player skills.

it hurts my eyes when i read a douche asking to bring back old ac system for priest talked about skills :hmpf: :hmpf:

17 years of experience really pay off
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:43 am

mofomaycry wrote:
ExtraOrdinary wrote:timer for spells its a bad thing. This is all about player skills.

it hurts my eyes when i read a douche asking to bring back old ac system for priest talked about skills :hmpf: :hmpf:

I just see people requesting alot of noob craps. Timer for spells? Timer for pots? what more? You want a timer to know when return counter action is off, Whats next?
Sorry mofo, but I see you crying and crying about archers all the time, requesting to nerf everything that affect you and I ddnt said anything against you. Years of it.
How many years you playing here and still without know how to set /nationparty *I assume you dont know because at last abyss mace you played you had it disabled*?
Besides to come with a great idea to everyone can get fun, you come to request little and unuseful changes.
If you know to play DR, you dont need a timer to know when your buff its off, or ur candle ends. Its a part of knowing the game and how to pk.

'-_- Maybe players should pay more attention on learn old stuff besides to ask anything new :angry:
All should stop asking for noob stuff.
You get hurt to read about what I think, just believe how my eyes hurt when I see you pking at quests....

Mofo, you are the same negative guy that its talking about Jill will dissapear for a year after this last patch.... Cant stend you, sorry.
I dont want to start a discuss with you, but, cmon. :greet:

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:14 am

ExtraOrdinary wrote:
mofomaycry wrote:

I just see people requesting alot of noob craps. Timer for spells? Timer for pots? what more? You want a timer to know when return counter action is off, Whats next?
Sorry mofo, but I see you crying and crying about archers all the time, requesting to nerf everything that affect you and I ddnt said anything against you. Years of it.
How many years you playing here and still without know how to set /nationparty *I assume you dont know because at last abyss mace you played you had it disabled*?
Besides to come with a great idea to everyone can get fun, you come to request little and unuseful changes.
If you know to play DR, you dont need a timer to know when your buff its off, or ur candle ends. Its a part of knowing the game and how to pk.

'-_- Maybe players should pay more attention on learn old stuff besides to ask anything new :angry:
All should stop asking for noob stuff.
You get hurt to read about what I think, just believe how my eyes hurt when I see you pking at quests....

Mofo, you are the same negative guy that its talking about Jill will dissapear for a year after this last patch.... Cant stend you, sorry.
I dont want to start a discuss with you, but, cmon. :greet:

1. perhaps u're not in potato guild, everyone know that I've start new job this week and I only go for st 14 maze, and there's few player out there have my access :greet:
2. these updates are what made archers what they are today, it is year 2018, not 1998, if you really enjoy the old fashioned DR u should go play other server where they have crappy texture, mine for 10k special material point for sard and such, I on the other hand have been playing this server long enough, I always believe the server should move forward instead of staying at same stage for so long
3. updates, balancing changes are required time to time :hmpf:
4. having a timer bar does help, ppl still die and say "sfd bugged" nowadays T_T
5. like it or not, for past 3 years Jill did just do patches and just gone for a long time, as a royal player (yeah I've been playing for 7 years and I still here) of course I do not want to see that Jill just made an announcement of his plans and then eventually become inactive, and the plans dead eventualyl for some reason, and by the time he came back and continue working on the plan, some of the ideas became not suitable any longer :greet: :greet:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:28 am

Imnot against updates and new stuff, but timer on pots and buffs ... This is pointless, turn Dragon Raja on something automatized -more, if it still possible- and I believe on the surprise when people fight and realize theyre out of buff candle or pots, without being ironic, whats next step? A red screenflash that notice you have only 5 potions left in your potionbox while you are in middle of pk? DR is more than that, the unexpected and foreseeable togheter.... One thing is class balance, you can make different changes to try balance the server.. But another thing is a modification on everything like this, things shoulnt be perfect on that way. Actually, we need more PK, and the PK is perfect on this game with its pros and cons, that involve sfd and buffs "bugs" *as many we have and we count them as a game feature to us* same going to rare potions candles...
Maybe, just maybe, we must focus on another kind of stuff and stop asking alot of unnecessary changes.
I proposed to collect money to hire coders or helpers to can improve the server and make more changes for good.
Maybe new sprites, new items, new monsters, new quests, new maps, dungeons... new class?
This should be amazing to explore and suggest.
Just my point of view.

Big

Postby Big » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:36 pm

ExtraOrdinary wrote:Imnot against updates and new stuff, but timer on pots and buffs ... This is pointless, turn Dragon Raja on something automatized -more, if it still possible- and I believe on the surprise when people fight and realize theyre out of buff candle or pots, without being ironic, whats next step? A red screenflash that notice you have only 5 potions left in your potionbox while you are in middle of pk? DR is more than that, the unexpected and foreseeable togheter.... One thing is class balance, you can make different changes to try balance the server.. But another thing is a modification on everything like this, things shoulnt be perfect on that way. Actually, we need more PK, and the PK is perfect on this game with its pros and cons, that involve sfd and buffs "bugs" *as many we have and we count them as a game feature to us* same going to rare potions candles...
Maybe, just maybe, we must focus on another kind of stuff and stop asking alot of unnecessary changes.
I proposed to collect money to hire coders or helpers to can improve the server and make more changes for good.
Maybe new sprites, new items, new monsters, new quests, new maps, dungeons... new class?
This should be amazing to explore and suggest.
Just my point of view.

Im suggesting to modernizate. Not all players have same experience. On your point no game need timer if need you are badplayer, tell me about LoL and Dota Cooldowns ? They dont know how play. Doing millonaries tournaments and getting on top of fame on esports.
My suggestion is to update a bit, to make new players get envolved more easly and why not make easier for old players also. Its update, its 2018.
Timers isnt a thing who got to work much on it i guess.

ExtraOrdinary

Postby ExtraOrdinary » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:58 pm

why dont start with a nice cooldown to Bloodlighting? perhaps, you can use one each minute? since you love MOBA games...

Return to “Suggestions”