Idea for gamble

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Ultrame

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby Ultrame » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:39 am

bminickw wrote:When's the last time you seen me login?

Wasnt you always on that D4 zypern guildless archer to kill vyseus and yllse stone super fast in order to not let us farm PWPs? SynperZ is it. :hmpf:

You havnt answer my question yet. You just dont care about casual players do you.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:44 am

Haven't logged that thing in like 2 weeks.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:51 am

Enchanted mantle is one of the few items in this server which should not be easily obtained by everyone.

It's not mandatory or even required, but if players happened to get lucky, hardcore, or simply rich, then they should benefit from it.
It's not exactly pay to win aspect of the game as most players can still play properly without enchanted mantle, and those who have it, are not becoming OP just because of it.

Ask yourself, do you really need it?
If yes, then commit to it.
If you feel that the chance is ridiculously low, and you have spent too much on it, then ask yourself, is it worth it?
If yes, then commit to it even more.

I think the frustrating part of mantle enchanting is mantle gets broken so easily with so little return. This is the most costing aspect of mantle enchanting.
It is laughable when people offered like 30k RE or 40k RE for a good enchanted mantle.
They simply have no idea the effort or luck involved.

However I do agree on a revise to the enchanting mechanics. Not by increasing the success chance, but rather decrease the chance of the item breaking by including an interaction where the item has some chance of not breaking when enchant attempt is not successful.

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:55 am

mewraja wrote:Enchanted mantle is one of the few items in this server which should not be easily obtained by everyone.

It's not mandatory or even required, but if players happened to get lucky, hardcore, or simply rich, then they should benefit from it.
It's not exactly pay to win aspect of the game as most players can still play properly without enchanted mantle, and those who have it, are not becoming OP just because of it.

If you feel that the chance is ridiculously low, and you have spent too much on it, then ask yourself, is it worth it?

I think the frustrating part of mantle enchanting is mantle gets broken so easily with so little return. This is the most costing aspect of mantle enchanting.
It is laughable when people offered like 30k RE or 40k RE for a good enchanted mantle.

However I do agree on a revise to the enchanting mechanics. Not by increasing the success chance, but rather decrease the chance of the item breaking by including an interaction where the item has some chance of not breaking when enchant attempt is not successful.

You khai, always make the point (Y)

ricky

Postby ricky » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:51 am

mewraja wrote:Enchanted mantle is one of the few items in this server which should not be easily obtained by everyone.

6 weeks ago one of your points was to raise the success %? Now your completely against it ? (Y)

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:30 am

ricky wrote:
6 weeks ago one of your points was to raise the success %? Now your completely against it ? (Y)

Well, after I got two successful enchants just from using 3 mantles after the patch, I had second thought now that maybe the success chance is not really an issue after all.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:05 pm

just make every cape sold on santa comes with rare effect
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Ultrame

Postby Ultrame » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Agree, thats why it only comes from gold coin. No problem.

mewraja wrote:It's not mandatory or even required, but if players happened to get lucky, hardcore, or simply rich, then they should benefit from it.

As I said its simply high risk extremely low reward, it is not worth, i already stopped playing with it, i still have one in bank. You said it is not an OP option why would we keep it low success?

mewraja wrote:I think the frustrating part of mantle enchanting is mantle gets broken so easily with so little return. This is the most costing aspect of mantle enchanting.

Is it the same as just increase the rate lol? I like it anyways. And high chance getting a G1R1 rare, and extremely low chance to get R3G3 to let those hardcores having "fun" with it.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:28 pm

I've been on hardcore train and I doesn't seem to get what I want , leave alone able to seek "fun" out of it :greet: :greet:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

Ultrame

Postby Ultrame » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:25 pm

mofomaycry wrote:I've been on hardcore train and I doesn't seem to get what I want , leave alone able to seek "fun" out of it :greet: :greet:

Then theres a problem in game design, as hardcore players cant get of what they want. Or maybe you were not hardcore enough.
My understanding of hardcore players based on this post is they do crazy things for a normal item that doesnt even required to play properly, sacrifice alot of time/money, and yet they are still encouraged doing so, they dont want to make it easier simply because they think it is fine. :roll:

Return to “Suggestions”