Idea for gamble

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
luxibb

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby luxibb » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:31 pm

when i read khai's reply there is a sound of a god saying those words in my head, no matter how long the reply i always read till the end without skiping.
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Ultrame wrote:
mofomaycry wrote:I've been on hardcore train and I doesn't seem to get what I want , leave alone able to seek "fun" out of it :greet: :greet:

Then theres a problem in game design, as hardcore players cant get of what they want. Or maybe you were not hardcore enough.
My understanding of hardcore players based on this post is they do crazy things for a normal item that doesnt even required to play properly, sacrifice alot of time/money, and yet they are still encouraged doing so, they dont want to make it easier simply because they think it is fine. :roll:

Then theres a problem in game design, as casual players cant get of what they want. Or maybe you are too casual enough. My understanding of casual players based on this post is they want everything handed to them for a normal item that doesnt even required to play properly, sacrifice no time/money, and yet they are still encouraged doing so, they dont want to make it harder simply because they want everything handed to them.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Ultrame

Postby Ultrame » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 pm

bminickw wrote:Then theres a problem in game design, as casual players cant get of what they want. Or maybe you are too casual enough. My understanding of casual players based on this post is they want everything handed to them for a normal item that doesnt even required to play properly, sacrifice no time/money, and yet they are still encouraged doing so, they dont want to make it harder simply because they want everything handed to them.

Wrong.

I just want a fair one(G1R1) compare to those top ones(G3R3), I am NOT asking to get the same item level as hardcore players. I have spent time to farm ALOT maps, get alot gold coin, rolled few enchant hammers, and bought 5+ mantles, whats let you feel i didnt do anything?

And again, you still didnt answer my question, why shouldnt i get reward as a casual player?

Ultrame

Postby Ultrame » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:04 pm

luxibb wrote:when i read khai's reply there is a sound of a god saying those words in my head, no matter how long the reply i always read till the end without skiping.

Thats like you runned out fuel and looking for a potential ride to save your day.

mafakalol

Postby mafakalol » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:46 pm

how about winterfell and vys dumb guild on when maze time and make a fight its been to long for zyp play lonely in maze now

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:00 pm

when i run out of fuel i go visit pxxnhub not here.
what i want to say is khai's reply is comfortable to read
not like someone else " Cough Cough "
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

Cell

Postby Cell » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:21 pm

mafakalol wrote:how about winterfell and vys dumb guild on when maze time and make a fight its been to long for zyp play lonely in maze now

We've decided to let you guys play with yourselves :ugeek:

Ultrame

Postby Ultrame » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:30 pm

luxibb wrote:when i run out of fuel i go visit pxxnhub not here.
what i want to say is khai's reply is comfortable to read
not like someone else " Cough Cough "

Sorry luxibb, my apologize for been a tough kid. Khai is a cool dude, im just tired of seeing people kept ignoring my point and cover with little words. Iis time to leave it and hope GMs would think about it. Peace out.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:35 am

Ultrame wrote:
mofomaycry wrote:I've been on hardcore train and I doesn't seem to get what I want , leave alone able to seek "fun" out of it :greet: :greet:

Then theres a problem in game design, as hardcore players cant get of what they want. Or maybe you were not hardcore enough.
My understanding of hardcore players based on this post is they do crazy things for a normal item that doesnt even required to play properly, sacrifice alot of time/money, and yet they are still encouraged doing so, they dont want to make it easier simply because they think it is fine. :roll:

There's nothing wrong when it comes to cape, espeically when u put all ur best shot from getting a good rare cape from maps
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

mafakalol

Postby mafakalol » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:43 am

Cell wrote:
mafakalol wrote:how about winterfell and vys dumb guild on when maze time and make a fight its been to long for zyp play lonely in maze now

We've decided to let you guys play with yourselves :ugeek:

ahhh thats boringgg its urs fault for moving from ylse to vys you all should just stay at ylse and fight.we just wan the pk fun

Return to “Suggestions”