Idea for gamble

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
User avatar
luxibb
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:39 am

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby luxibb » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:25 pm

dont worry ..there is no great rare above G2 AC mantle in the server i guess?
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual class 5 Of Warrior Class

Ultrame
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby Ultrame » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:56 pm

luxibb wrote:dont worry ..there is no great rare above G2 AC mantle in the server i guess?


I dont know. I saw R3 attack, R3 ac, G3 dist, G2 critical, G2 MV. Current mine is G1 Strike attack mantle, im afraid of breaking it since it at least has a rare, i did break two before, and already struggled to continue doing so. This is not what I expected from it, I dont think this is what GM wanted as well, it is simply high risk extremely low reward, just too much RNG playing with it, maybe my next try will get a G3, and a good rare not like dex, magic, something? maybe...

User avatar
luxibb
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:39 am

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby luxibb » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:30 pm

if the chance geting buff is great for everyone
im not saying is bad or saying no,is never players decision
but what we can do is..know the risk and take the hit when it failed
i break 2-3 atk 2 def cape too and i never said a single word

PS:if what ever is hard/low chance to get ,and asking for buff
my suggestion is make this server a high rate..
because there is much more things harder than geting a decent mantle "wink wink"
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual class 5 Of Warrior Class

ArabianArrow
Posts: 1981
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:44 am

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:11 pm

ricky wrote:I think it would be cool to have an item that you can receive from gold coin that has a very low chance like 5% to drop. This item could give you one try with 100% success on enchant hammer+mantle. Still random as to what you will get but just a one attempt item.

(Que the criticism)


Bad idea from a bad player. Not surprised :greet:

Need rare cape to hunt cubes in big maze?

How about an item with a 3% drop rate from gold coin and this item will give you a random full legend set. (Que the criticism)

ricky
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:11 am

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby ricky » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:28 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:
ricky wrote:I think it would be cool to have an item that you can receive from gold coin that has a very low chance like 5% to drop. This item could give you one try with 100% success on enchant hammer+mantle. Still random as to what you will get but just a one attempt item.

(Que the criticism)


Bad idea from a bad player. Not surprised :greet:

Need rare cape to hunt cubes in big maze?

How about an item with a 3% drop rate from gold coin and this item will give you a random full legend set. (Que the criticism)


haha I don't claim to think I'm some god on a game like you.

Nah I have a rare mantle I thought I was posting in a suggestions but I must of been wrong.

Standard kind of reply from you though because your little divvy

Ultrame
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby Ultrame » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 pm

luxibb wrote:if the chance geting buff is great for everyone
im not saying is bad or saying no,is never players decision
but what we can do is..know the risk and take the hit when it failed
i break 2-3 atk 2 def cape too and i never said a single word

PS:if what ever is hard/low chance to get ,and asking for buff
my suggestion is make this server a high rate..
because there is much more things harder than geting a decent mantle "wink wink"


Do you have a mantle with useful rares? If you do that wont surprise me, I heard you sacrificed alot on this game, which i cant not afford, same as alot other players. If not it doesnt make any sense to me at all, how could you enjoy it by keep breaking or getting useless rares?
Im not the only one asking to buff the rate, and GMs decision is based on players feedback, we have increased cyc skin drop rate, we have increased higher map drop rate, all based on players feedback, to make things EASIER, no one want to make them EASY, but easier. This enchant hammer thing feel like a P2W feature. Not sure how will high rate server turns out, but thats not what im proposed.

User avatar
bminickw
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby bminickw » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:46 pm

Ultrame wrote:
luxibb wrote:if the chance geting buff is great for everyone
im not saying is bad or saying no,is never players decision
but what we can do is..know the risk and take the hit when it failed
i break 2-3 atk 2 def cape too and i never said a single word

PS:if what ever is hard/low chance to get ,and asking for buff
my suggestion is make this server a high rate..
because there is much more things harder than geting a decent mantle "wink wink"


Do you have a mantle with useful rares? If you do that wont surprise me, I heard you sacrificed alot on this game, which i cant not afford, same as alot other players. If not it doesnt make any sense to me at all, how could you enjoy it by keep breaking or getting useless rares?
Im not the only one asking to buff the rate, and GMs decision is based on players feedback, we have increased cyc skin drop rate, we have increased higher map drop rate, all based on players feedback, to make things EASIER, no one want to make them EASY, but easier. This enchant hammer thing feel like a P2W feature. Not sure how will high rate server turns out, but thats not what im proposed.


Basically, you're asking the server to reward players that are casual players with less time than others. Why should you get rewarded by playing half the time? If that's what you want, Luxi is correct. Let's turn this server into a high rate server.

I never understood the logic.. that casual players should be able to be on the same level as hardcore players. The point of being hardcore, is so that you have the advantage.

If you want a nice cape.. put the effort into it. Btw... I'm Selling G3 AC Defense Mantle if anyone wants to buy it.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

ricky
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:11 am

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby ricky » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:51 pm

bminickw wrote:
Ultrame wrote:
Do you have a mantle with useful rares? If you do that wont surprise me, I heard you sacrificed alot on this game, which i cant not afford, same as alot other players. If not it doesnt make any sense to me at all, how could you enjoy it by keep breaking or getting useless rares?
Im not the only one asking to buff the rate, and GMs decision is based on players feedback, we have increased cyc skin drop rate, we have increased higher map drop rate, all based on players feedback, to make things EASIER, no one want to make them EASY, but easier. This enchant hammer thing feel like a P2W feature. Not sure how will high rate server turns out, but thats not what im proposed.


Basically, you're asking the server to reward players that are casual players with less time than others. Why should you get rewarded by playing half the time? If that's what you want, Luxi is correct. Let's turn this server into a high rate server.

I never understood the logic.. that casual players should be able to be one the same level as hardcore players. The point of being hardcore, is so that you have the advantage.

If you want a nice cape.. put the effort into it. Btw... I'm Selling G3 AC Defense Mantle if anyone wants to buy it.


A fair point.

I'm not triyng to make it easier for casual players.

And if you put the hammer from gold coin with say double the percentage chance (I don't know the exact figures) for example say the current rate is 30% the gold coin hammer gives a chance of 60%. This is still going to keep it hard compared to upping the actual rate for every attempt.

Plus casual players don't get insane maps a whole lot so its not really benefiting them massively anyway.

And there is still a huge chance to get a shit effect.

Ultrame
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby Ultrame » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Here comes the casual vs hardcore. Becareful, its gonna be a dead loop.

bminickw wrote:Why should you get rewarded by playing half the time?

Why shouldnt I?

bminickw wrote:I never understood the logic.. that casual players should be able to be on the same level as hardcore players. The point of being hardcore, is so that you have the advantage.

You never undertand this logic because you didnt read my notes properly. Ive never said casual players should be on the same level of hardcores, obviously you put more you rewarded more.
All Im saying is to make it easier, for hardcores like you folks yes its easy, for us its not, reason check my old notes, and the majority is us not you, I dont see many hardcores but i do see alot casuals, real pro gamers move on to competivity modern games, and make fame of it, maybe you could prove there, not this small community.

User avatar
bminickw
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Re: Idea for gamble

Postby bminickw » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:55 am

When's the last time you seen me login?
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv


Return to “Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest