Improvement of Private Chat in game (Whisper)

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
muking

Improvement of Private Chat in game (Whisper)

Postby muking » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Another NON-PVP related suggestion as I think the non-PVP feature and content are equally important (or even more important) than those PVP/balanced fix.
Although I feel like this probably will be a low priority one, just want to bring it out to all other players.

1. There is no way in the current private chat system to read your own text after sent. (Unlike Guild/Nation/Normal Chat which we can read our text after we sent)
Its can be tricky when sometime some players got too many message or doing an offer for trading but can't even confirm did he/she actually type the correct price or make a typo mistake (everyone did that at some points)
->Can we have a name list to choose once we are in the whisper Chatting Channel? And after we select that specific person, the chat window will bring up the similar format with guild/nation chat and we are able to read our own text as well?

2. It is actually a mess and can be very difficult to find the correct person if you have 8-10+ ppl whisper (pmed) you at the same time which I actually experienced that quite often. It can be quite time consuming and annoying to go through all the name one by one by the TAB key. Also, if you tab it too fast and miss the one who you wanted to pm, you need to go through it all over again.
->Can the order follow by English alphabets order (or other logical order) or can we have a name list to choose once we are in the whisper Chatting Channel?

3. When people tried to type in another character name in all lower case, the whisper message can send without problem. However, once that receiver reply (If that character name have some upper case (not in all lower case), the name list (whisper name list which need to use the TAB key to go through it one by one) will have one additional name (with the exact same upper/lower case in that receiver character). It actually make it more difficult to find the correct person if you have 8-10+ ppl whisper (pmed) you at the same time (which I pointed out in above)
->Just wonder can it be done with just one name without adding an additional one?
Last edited by muking on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

paperplane

Re: Improvement of Private Chat in game (Whisper)

Postby paperplane » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:57 am

+1

care

Postby care » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:16 am

+100

like this idea of pm.

(and guild ally chitchat also)
feeling lazy. zzzzzzz

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:56 am

ever heard of communication software/apps call skype/wechat/whatsapp/line/vibe/mIRC/facebook massager?
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:33 pm

A whole revamp of the whisper system might not come so soon (would need to recode the whole chat system). However I can add some QoL improvement like a /w Name, R to automatically whisper last person who talked to you, etc...

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:50 pm

mofomaycry wrote:ever heard of communication software/apps call skype/wechat/whatsapp/line/vibe/mIRC/facebook massager?

No, whats that?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:12 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:
mofomaycry wrote:ever heard of communication software/apps call skype/wechat/whatsapp/line/vibe/mIRC/facebook massager?

No, whats that?

it is some chatting apps that does not require Jillo to do hell lot of coding :greet: :greet:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Nice, how about a 大哥大
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:03 pm

:lol:
add all the active player in friend list and press the whisper button instead typeing them
problem solved
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

muking

Postby muking » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:10 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:A whole revamp of the whisper system might not come so soon (would need to recode the whole chat system). However I can add some QoL improvement like a /w Name, R to automatically whisper last person who talked to you, etc...

Thanks for reply GMSP (Y) and those QoL improvement sound good in a short term.

luxibb wrote::lol:
add all the active player in friend list and press the whisper button instead typeing them
problem solved

I know that feature and I agree it will help a bit.
But the friend list is supposed to add for "friends" rather than "all active players" according to its name "Friend List"
And also there is no way in the current private chat system to read your own text after sent. (Unlike Guild/Nation/Normal Chat which we can read our text after we sent)

I believe Suggestion section is looking for some improvements to let the players enjoy more the game! No matter big or small & PVP or non PVP related
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Return to “Suggestions”