Improvement of Private Chat in game (Whisper)

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
muking

Re: Improvement of Private Chat in game (Whisper)

Postby muking » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:25 am

I do agree friend list is more like a player online/off checker rather than a pure "friend list".
But people like me is still trying my best to make it more like a pure "friend list", and I do agree sometime its difficult

However it actually impossible to add all the players into the friend list to avoid manual typing it when whispering because of too many difficult characters (even under same player) and some small id when people logging in to another nation for chatting or trading.
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

kit8989

Re: Improvement of Private Chat in game (Whisper)

Postby kit8989 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:57 pm

I think it is a good suggestion as it certainly helps the game play experience and communication
not necessary a high priority thing as it may require lots of work from GM and as a mainly one man GM team, it is hard for him to do everything

Luxibb point out something about "add all the active player in friend list and press the whisper button instead typeing them"
I think this is one of the solution, but that is just one point of the suggestion
There are other points such as:
1. There is no way in the current private chat system to read your own text after sent. (Unlike Guild/Nation/Normal Chat which we can read our text after we sent)
communication require context; sometimes if you can't see what you type yourselves, the response kind of lose the meaning
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)

Return to “Suggestions”