robber

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
luxibb

Re: robber

Postby luxibb » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:00 am

i believe there is desire robber CA, ST procs chance somewhere in the server data right?
like critical and BR is showing xx% chance
can we know it pls?
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:07 am

:oops: :oops: :oops:
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:46 am

luxibb wrote:i believe there is desire robber CA, ST procs chance somewhere in the server data right?
like critical and BR is showing xx% chance
can we know it pls?

i test it already, over 100 hits many times, btw 100 hits its not enought to give an accurate conclusion, but here some interesting shit that i get from my test:

CA % of toggle (tested aganist g10 CA) = 20-30%
ST % of toggle (tested aganist g9 ST) = 25-35%

the trash shit of robber desire:
robber % of toggle (tested with g10 robber) = 5-9% (without mentioned the shit that robber need to have hp drop enought to toggle)
desires % of toggle (tested with g9 desires) = 9-16% (another shit that required hp drop before the effect toggle)

thats why i remove the robber and replace it for critical since critical toggle its stupidly higher than robber trash and also proc with desires, giving more DPS and more damage overall (warrior as damage dealer)

archers and thief with extreme hits x 8, and can do it x2 so 16 hits landend practicaly, in this situation robber becomes usefull since 1 hit always toggle if you are on hp drop, for warrior EX its better remove the robber and replace for critical, gona get more dmg and more DPS overall

PD: ROBBER SUX BALLS for warrior dps extreme, but for archer thief still usefull

Return to “Suggestions”