Enchant needs to be changed

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
ricky

Enchant needs to be changed

Postby ricky » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:32 pm

I know many people posted about this before and nothing has happened but something really needs to be done about enchant hammer success and the effects that you get from it. I get that its not supposed to be an easy thing to obtain but I've now spent 72k re on mantles and my reward was an r3 MV attack cape which frankly is madness. Either some effects need taking out so at least if you get a success you get a decent reward or the % of success needs improving. It wouldn't be so much of a problem if there wasn't just an event that rewarded g2 capes (that not everyone can make the timing of so bit of a ridiculous reward)

SimpleStupid

Re: Enchant needs to be changed

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:08 pm

Agree to increase the rate, 50% is more reasonable. And make it not soulbound.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:25 pm

i think best reward in game should be hard.. like it is ....

i destroy already 30 capes or maybe more and i get 2 succes (all trash).

ricky

Postby ricky » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:57 pm

I agree it should be hard but if that's the case it's unjustifiable that you can give g2 mantles out in an event when people are burning re like it's nothing. And that's not me saying those that received the reward haven't wasted a lot too. At least take away all the trash you can receive

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:11 pm

Metalarg wrote:i think best reward in game should be hard.. like it is ....

2/30+ sounds like another fake shit you pull out
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:14 pm

ricky wrote:I agree it should be hard but if that's the case it's unjustifiable that you can give g2 mantles out in an event when people are burning re like it's nothing. And that's not me saying those that received the reward haven't wasted a lot too. At least take away all the trash you can receive

bro... was r3 capes from event date 2013 (i dont remember it well) and we was playing with those for at last 3 or 4 years.... now you have the change of get BLUE or RED g3 or R3...

i think its good and it holds one objetive on game, also makes players spend re on something in game without cross the little barrier of pay to win

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:16 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:
Metalarg wrote:i think best reward in game should be hard.. like it is ....

2/30+ sounds like another fake shit you pull out

(Y) i partner up with ampz and wardys, 30 capes or more and 2 succes, you can ask them if you want.

dont worry simple n00b, i am defending the value of your r3 cape!!!!! (Y) (Y) (Y)

ricky

Postby ricky » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:30 pm

So what's the problem of getting rid of the shit effects then ? And as they are as valuable as your saying how can they be given out in an event ?

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:19 pm

ricky wrote:So what's the problem of getting rid of the shit effects then ? And as they are as valuable as your saying how can they be given out in an event ?

i am not oppose about took away the shits effects.

about events that gives capes, just happend 2 times if i am right.

1º one gives r3 capes, wich was stupidly broken by those days and also those capes keep the advantage since there wasnt ANY OTHER WAY TO GET THEM, wich was holded by YEARS...

2º time was a month or 2 ago... and gives g2... but with the recently patch you can also get g3... or r3 as well, its hard >>> YESS!!! but at last you have a chance to get those, and if i am right, theres many users that get his capes with g2 blue rare before using hammers...

event its a way to get the cape, try to log for it!, and if you cant, you have the way of use enchanted hammer on them (Y)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:14 am

ricky wrote:I agree it should be hard but if that's the case it's unjustifiable that you can give g2 mantles out in an event when people are burning re like it's nothing. And that's not me saying those that received the reward haven't wasted a lot too. At least take away all the trash you can receive

You probably know the saying. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Kinda like how one guild's hero is another guild's scrub.

(null) TrashFinder

Return to “Suggestions”