Enchant needs to be changed

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
mewraja

Re: Enchant needs to be changed

Postby mewraja » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:55 am

+1 to only leave useful/desirable effects in the enchant table, and maybe separated by mantle type i.e. atk and def (or maybe not).

Right now it feels like you need to win the lottery twice. One is for the mantle not to break (which is very likely to break each attempt), second is for a useful effect.

For a gamble costing 6,000 RE - 8,000 RE (~usd30 - usd50) each attempt without considering the cost for an enchant hammer, it feels like the chance is very very slim.

Either make it so that any successful attempt will get a useful & desirable effect from a filtered list, increase success chance, or reduce chance for mantle from breaking (attempt can still be unsuccessful but mantle is not broken).

ricky

Postby ricky » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:31 am

ArabianArrow wrote:
ricky wrote:I agree it should be hard but if that's the case it's unjustifiable that you can give g2 mantles out in an event when people are burning re like it's nothing. And that's not me saying those that received the reward haven't wasted a lot too. At least take away all the trash you can receive

You probably know the saying. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Kinda like how one guild's hero is another guild's scrub.

(null) TrashFinder

That's right to a certain extent but some of them are no ones treasure

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Metalarg wrote:i think best reward in game should be hard.. like it is ....

i destroy already 30 capes or maybe more and i get 2 succes (all trash).

come on, only 30? I've heard people in zyp said he broke 100+ :W:

And this is how gm got the income from the server, isn't it?

Set it to low success rate and even if you have succeeded, you may not get the effect you want :D :D :D :D :D
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:50 pm

e8180kimo wrote:
Metalarg wrote:i think best reward in game should be hard.. like it is ....

i destroy already 30 capes or maybe more and i get 2 succes (all trash).

come on, only 30? I've heard people in zyp said he broke 100+ :W:

And this is how gm got the income from the server, isn't it?

Set it to low success rate and even if you have succeeded, you may not get the effect you want :D :D :D :D :D

i am agree with took away the shity effects, like for example null, or witch or those effects that are disable in game like the weary for example.

but iam not agree with make this easy... i think that just remove the shity rares would be enought. but that crap of raise the ratio to 50% its simple stupid...

ricky

Postby ricky » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:58 am

There should also be a percentage chance that your mantle doesn't break if it doesn't work also that then makes the success rate less of a problem. Maybe leave the success rate at what it is but have the chances of your mantle not completely breaking at 40% or something

Return to “Suggestions”