bring back pk off maze

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
KBS

Re: bring back pk off maze

Postby KBS » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:35 am

Metalarg wrote:
KBS wrote:Yes please some of us are not hardcore players to waste 3+ hours on maze. Please bring back pk off maze like few years ago (1 pk on 1 pk off). It will also benefit some low level d1-d2s so they can join, enjoy the maze and get items they need for higher dual.

WTF... you can ask for those items on guild, or try to pt up with ppl to get strong and then back up your nation, and then with your help win a maze and ask for the items to raise dual, this was the methood that i follow to get my dual items... i start to assist mazes while i was CC, and i help as pepsi wich was the only way that i can back up my nation by those days....

no matter if you are dual 1... or dual 2.... your stun its same as d4... your pepsi its the same as a d4.... your ress its the same as a d4..... your curses magics on wizard are same as a dual 4..... so you have a way to back up your team!!!!

so instaed that wait the ez solution, i invite you to back up active your nation and join mazes!!! you will die a lot for sure.. but its a path that many of the d4 that you saw there walk already, also you will gain experience and you will learn lot of mechanics of the pk sawing!

First, the main issue is the pk took us 3-4 hours every maze. It is too long and I can discover a lot of players cannot stay that long and logged off in the middle of the fight. There are also some players don't even want to join and just afk in town because of the length of the maze.

Secondly, it is also a suggestion which can benefit low level players so they can enjoy the maze. For new players who are easily killed by 1 fb or multi, some of them will also lost interest in participating when they keep dying for 4 hours. To get new players participate more, pk off maze would help.

Yes some players enjoy pking so thats why 1 pk on 1 pk off for each maze is good enough for both side's interest. Nobody mentioned you cannot support as a CC but you should consider there are also some players dislike a pk which last 4 hours. For myself, I prefer at most 2 hours due to real life schedule.

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:44 pm

KBS wrote:
Metalarg wrote:

WTF... you can ask for those items on guild, or try to pt up with ppl to get strong and then back up your nation, and then with your help win a maze and ask for the items to raise dual, this was the methood that i follow to get my dual items... i start to assist mazes while i was CC, and i help as pepsi wich was the only way that i can back up my nation by those days....

no matter if you are dual 1... or dual 2.... your stun its same as d4... your pepsi its the same as a d4.... your ress its the same as a d4..... your curses magics on wizard are same as a dual 4..... so you have a way to back up your team!!!!

so instaed that wait the ez solution, i invite you to back up active your nation and join mazes!!! you will die a lot for sure.. but its a path that many of the d4 that you saw there walk already, also you will gain experience and you will learn lot of mechanics of the pk sawing!

First, the main issue is the pk took us 3-4 hours every maze. It is too long and I can discover a lot of players cannot stay that long and logged off in the middle of the fight. There are also some players don't even want to join and just afk in town because of the length of the maze.

Secondly, it is also a suggestion which can benefit low level players so they can enjoy the maze. For new players who are easily killed by 1 fb or multi, some of them will also lost interest in participating when they keep dying for 4 hours. To get new players participate more, pk off maze would help.

Yes some players enjoy pking so thats why 1 pk on 1 pk off for each maze is good enough for both side's interest. Nobody mentioned you cannot support as a CC but you should consider there are also some players dislike a pk which last 4 hours. For myself, I prefer at most 2 hours due to real life schedule.

thats why your help is required by your nation, if every ppl that stay afk in town instaed of that they go help their nation, MAZE sure last less, theres many ways to help that time in mazes reduce.

you cant say that everymaze last 4 hours, and if you dont like to die, then IMPROVE your rares, if the rares are not the problem, improve your technique, this is a game that many ppl enjoy you cant ask to others to play WORST, or make the things that you want, becouse your rights and FUN end up when the rights and fun of other start...

i am totally disagree with that 1 week pk 1 week no pk, maze drop required items and force you to work togheter to have access to those, but its more ez cry to GM to make thing easy than spend time thinking an strategy to succes. if you want to cry to GM i really suggest that you bump this post : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25713

they key to improve the maze its not ASK WHAT GM CAN DO FOR IMPROVE THE SERVER, ITS ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE THE SERVER

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:19 pm

PK lasts for 4 hours one time, and the world is ending!
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:33 pm

the pk lasted 4 hours because of what a shit show performance of the 25 people who were pking the 4 people like holy shit how can you let a SINGLE PRIEST get away to res pot chars not just once but multiple times for the 4 to repot

Limbo

Postby Limbo » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:12 am

agree with metal first thing people do is come to forum to cry instead of thinking about a strategy, pathetic.

fenyan

Postby fenyan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46 am

Boring. Close all maze

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:38 am

fenyan wrote:Boring. Close all maze

Boring, fight in war instead farm your own characters.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

fenyan

Postby fenyan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:08 am

Still boring. Any news?

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:07 am

it didn't even have to take 4 hours you guys have 25 people you could have ignored the 4 of us and hunted keys to unlock the floor instead of trying to fight

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:53 am

Karvinen wrote:it didn't even have to take 4 hours you guys have 25 people you could have ignored the 4 of us and hunted keys to unlock the floor instead of trying to fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxCbMXhuHaU

Return to “Suggestions”