Nerf on Warsaint/Reverant

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
proeel

Nerf on Warsaint/Reverant

Postby proeel » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:45 pm

its without question, the most op play style so far,

the points of having different symbol is to make different play style,
but i guess 98% of rangers choose this class proves it that a nerf required

so i will also suggest to change the hp effect from symbol to others.
Just a slightly nerf to balance out a little bit

you dont have to like what im saying,
this is suggestion section anyways, not all suggestion are taking into consideration
just pointing out broken setting~
Happy Gaming xD

mofomaycry

Re: Nerf on Warsaint/Reverant

Postby mofomaycry » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:52 pm

i suggest to lower critical damage(like 30-40%),probably damage of desire/robber too when luck is on, since after self-buffed, u can equip urself with offense + defensive at the same time, also u won't be affected by all curse type spell in the game and having so much killing power

it comes with very low cost , yet it comes with a very great reward
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

proeel

Postby proeel » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:02 pm

you have a habit of making everything so complicated :hmpf:
you do know that right?

well i just think changing the hp effect is much faster and easier way of nerfing it
Happy Gaming xD

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:07 pm

because that 5k HP isn't the key factor that make warsaint become a killing machine ;c
and since it is a hybrid build, i won't mind if they have more surviability than any other dual

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:15 pm

Those warsaint/reven/pala do not deserve priest luck spell, they supposed to be a defensive dual.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:18 pm

I wouldnt suggest anything too extreme lol
the whole nerf on both ac and magic resist on priests are extreme enough. (im not complaining, we do see more styles)

I rather adjust it step by step, thats why i think changing the hp effect is the first step, quick and easy

@SS i think conq is the defensive dual :/
Happy Gaming xD

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:27 am

the only thing making rev/warsaint strong is being able to use reflect + luck if that was nerfed people will still choose the same symbol and start using stroke candle i see plenty of people not playing warsaint/rev the trade off is they have to use stroke candle but they do more damage / higher ac defensive

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:37 pm

what about if they cant use REFLECT, can fix this raising the amount of points for use the reflect, till the point that only priest can reach it.

my point its simple:

-reve warsaint paladin keep the LUCK spell thats keep their offensive power, but they lost the REFLECT wich make them vulnerable aganist some debuff spells like blind, slow, LD, etc...

in this way those clases keep their OFFENSE POWER, but they get a little nerf to their defensive capavilitys, also give to all of us a new way to shut them down, revenant for example its inmune to ANY CURSES playing on ice shield (pepsi blind LD SLOW), then theres no way to debuff them on battle wich its pretty stupid since mostly players play arround 200 300 ms, and becomes hard to aim to a target fast like archer/thief/wizard

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:58 pm

also, can reduce the boost value of stroke to 50%, and buff accurate rare and make em stack with each other (not sure if it does now)

and then we will get to see the result

ricky

Postby ricky » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Metalarg wrote:what about if they cant use REFLECT, can fix this raising the amount of points for use the reflect, till the point that only priest can reach it.

my point its simple:

-reve warsaint paladin keep the LUCK spell thats keep their offensive power, but they lost the REFLECT wich make them vulnerable aganist some debuff spells like blind, slow, LD, etc...

in this way those clases keep their OFFENSE POWER, but they get a little nerf to their defensive capavilitys, also give to all of us a new way to shut them down, revenant for example its inmune to ANY CURSES playing on ice shield (pepsi blind LD SLOW), then theres no way to debuff them on battle wich its pretty stupid since mostly players play arround 200 300 ms, and becomes hard to aim to a target fast like archer/thief/wizard

This makes sense. Giving a archer or thief mirror makes priest completely useless against them too. Priest I know is not an offensive class however if your pinned down on your own by a warsaint or rev then you can't even deter them slightly they will just keep hitting while you can't hit back until you eventually die. I agree they should also keep luck giving them a nice play style

Return to “Suggestions”