Nerf on GrandWizard

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
proeel

Nerf on GrandWizard

Postby proeel » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:41 pm

I do think this class requires a slightly nerf,
personally i will suggest to replace the hp effects with others.
why will a wiz have more hp when hes going all harm

Since there are no upcoming changes on potions/candles, I do think dragon scale with invalid curse potion makes this class too op.

you dont have to like what im saying,
this is suggestion section anyways, not all suggestion are taking into consideration
just pointing out broken setting~
Happy Gaming xD

mofomaycry

Re: Nerf on GrandWizard

Postby mofomaycry » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:13 pm

a wizard (warlock) at default setting already can kill D4 priest (where they have high resist on robe), so I still don't get it why the red BR is added in this patch :(
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Without BR, wiz will stay with warlock, hands down.
The HP symbol is better than MV in my opinion, gives this glass dual a better chance to survive.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:19 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Without BR, wiz will stay with warlock, hands down.
The HP symbol is better than MV in my opinion, gives this glass dual a better chance to survive.

except that with certain build/items, this glass cannon build isn't that fragile as u said :greet: :greet:

proeel

Postby proeel » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:22 pm

im fine with the red br
but the 5k hp thing, i think its too much

i do believe this game should be "one class counter another"
but this concept is so broken from last update
Happy Gaming xD

muking

Postby muking » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:53 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Without BR, wiz will stay with warlock, hands down.

Agree, Without BR, wizard will stay with warlock...
However with BR, nearly all wizard now will go for Grand Wizard== Not sure is it suppose to happen in this way

A Grand wizard can easily take down a D4 Fallen (with G4 evasion on it symbol) with BL or even just one FB.
Not to mention how pain will it be on a d4 archer or thief

And have to agree that The concept "one class counter another" is so broken from last update. :scis:
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:24 am

of course a wizard will go for BR if its an option your non basic damage is never going to kill anyone not even archer unless they run with the ability and cause additional hits
majority of players dont even run anti mage rares trying to kill a priest with resist all legend or evasion piece on now is still incredibly hard even with max mv and extra basic from symbol
with the extra life from the symbol you still die to one ex from an archer or ld hit from a priest unless running DS + invalid curse (which gets cancelled by all the f***** partying on using ghost candle anyway) or unless you run additional life rares so priest ld + hit doesn't kill you

muking

Postby muking » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:11 am

Karvinen wrote:of course a wizard will go for BR if its an option your non basic damage is never going to kill anyone not even archer unless they run with the ability and cause additional hits
majority of players dont even run anti mage rares trying to kill a priest with resist all legend or evasion piece on now is still incredibly hard even with max mv and extra basic from symbol
with the extra life from the symbol you still die to one ex from an archer or ld hit from a priest unless running DS + invalid curse (which gets cancelled by all the f***** partying on using ghost candle anyway) or unless you run additional life rares so priest ld + hit doesn't kill you

No offence
Just put what my experience in here
Using G8+ resist all and G8+ evasion + the extra G4 evasion from Fallen symbol, still quite easy to die under BL from Grandwizard especially sometime those BL didn't even appear in my screen...I am not sure that relatived to my high ping or not.
BR hits from the BL was 26000 or more. D4 priest have 49k HP unless we use extra life rares or dual another class have life symbol.
And I know quite a few Grand wizard are having 48k hp or even more (I know one of them have 51k hp.)
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:46 am

i was on G8 D2 tm eva armor all the time, and still dies to bl, most of the time just fb

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:54 pm

d3 g8 eva armor warrior 78 k hp (wearing offense gear) g9 evasion on tank set (wearing defensive rares)... still die from random BLS and sometimes random firebirds that i dont even saw on my screen xD

Return to “Suggestions”