Nerf on GrandWizard

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Karvinen

Re: Nerf on GrandWizard

Postby Karvinen » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Metalarg wrote:d3 g8 eva armor warrior 78 k hp (wearing offense gear) g9 evasion on tank set (wearing defensive rares)... still die from random BLS and sometimes random firebirds that i dont even saw on my screen xD

double ac rare smart rare sometimes still die to thief and archer ex as well as warrior ex should nerf those too shouldnt be able to be killed at all :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Karvinen wrote:
Metalarg wrote:d3 g8 eva armor warrior 78 k hp (wearing offense gear) g9 evasion on tank set (wearing defensive rares)... still die from random BLS and sometimes random firebirds that i dont even saw on my screen xD

double ac rare smart rare sometimes still die to thief and archer ex as well as warrior ex should nerf those too shouldnt be able to be killed at all :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

nerf to 50% :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:18 am

Karvinen wrote:

ofc, 99% of archers and thiefs use LUCK wich f*** the smart rare, warrior dmg still POTEABLE....

how about a wiz on DS getting hit 3.3k, with insane speed (haste), invi, shotting a random BL on a teamfight and getting kills?

and some ppl is asking to "avoid pt to cancel candles syrup" when candles syrup still broken as f***...

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:40 am

Metalarg wrote:
Karvinen wrote:

ofc, 99% of archers and thiefs use LUCK wich f*** the smart rare, warrior dmg still POTEABLE....

how about a wiz on DS getting hit 3.3k, with insane speed (haste), invi, shotting a random BL on a teamfight and getting kills?

and some ppl is asking to "avoid pt to cancel candles syrup" when candles syrup still broken as f***...

wiz using DS has to be using invalid curse which means they are putting in the extra work to make it and they aren't like candles at all one use of a g4 lasts 5minutes if you want to be on the same level as a wiz using invalid curse then make urself invalid magic

complain about random BLs killing people when in mazes theyre usually aimed down hallways where its a slim chance to actually miss and its just as random as random fleet missiles stunning you through all kinds of protection spells lasting nearly as long as a non rare enhanced mage stun at max range with no counter other than languid pots

proeel

Postby proeel » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:33 am

Once you played archer, u will know it's not that easy to aim a stun lol. It takes a lot of practice.

Once again, I started the post to just simply point out that

CLASS SHOULD BE MORE BALANCED.

If majority of the players choose one class, it probably means that class is too op.

Warrrios and priests all have different class. So I assume it's well balanced.

But archer/wizard are always the same one.
So these two classes must have more advantage than others which I think it's against the idea of symbol rework.
Happy Gaming xD

care

Postby care » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:59 pm

will jill come reply in forum?
feeling lazy. zzzzzzz

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:17 pm

care wrote:..

will jill come reply in forum?

I and my team read them, then we brainstorm.

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:34 pm

proeel wrote:Once you played archer, u will know it's not that easy to aim a stun lol. It takes a lot of practice.

If majority of the players choose one class, it probably means that class is too op.

So these two classes must have more advantage than others which I think it's against the idea of symbol rework.

Well said

Cell

Postby Cell » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:29 pm

proeel wrote:Once you played archer, u will know it's not that easy to aim a stun lol. It takes a lot of practice.

People wanting to play mainstream killers and you think they're op :lol:

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:55 am

this topic is more interesting than the gameplay atm :D
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

Return to “Suggestions”