war points for now

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
Marryland

war points for now

Postby Marryland » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:33 am

theres only 2 way to grind it

locar and monster war.

consider that some player barely can join these wars/monster war, can make some other way to obtain it like by joining maze and boss give warpoints too, castle war etc. 1000 is alot for dual 5, i mean dual 5 shouldnt be that easy, but this aint easy anymore when u have collect plenty of item that are rare to get, and u have to get final stage 1000 war points to complete it, it gonna make like 8 months to dual 5, abit too long ( not mention those active player,but casually player)

Marryland

Re: war points for now

Postby Marryland » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:53 am

and yet, not trying to laugh but zypern is losing almost every war, by this, not even longer, things will get unbalance between nation vs nation. i would like suggest give another way to get war points and maybe reduce 1000 warpoints to slightly lower

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:56 am

i'm here to see who will be the person that will say "D5 have only released for a month and people already complains it take long time to archive"
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:00 pm

There are few hardcore players already close to 1000 warpoints.
I know many players(including myself) are feeling the process is kinda grindy, but with such a big update you cant expect people make it in two weeks, thats boring for those hardcore players. It will need an adjustment indeed(mostly balancing out nation vs nation) but not now, lets see who are those first group of D5 players, they deserve the hard workings =p
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:03 pm

cutting the 1000 wp thing short wont make zyp players get to d5 faster lol
its about whether if people have time to join quests or population issues.

making it short, will just accelerate mostly yllse player's progress on becoming d5
which i ensure you that another group of zyp player will just quit since who want to stay d4 forever, and fighting a group of d5s.

d5 is not something he or she can work on, it requires items from quests and etc.
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:06 pm

proeel wrote:cutting the 1000 wp thing short wont make zyp players get to d5 faster lol
its about whether if people have time to join quests or population issues.

making it short, will just accelerate mostly yllse player's progress on becoming d5
which i ensure you that another group of zyp player will just quit since who want to stay d4 forever, and fighting a group of d5s.

d5 is not something he or she can work on, it requires items from quests and etc.

zypern succes fist week of the patch to dominate mazes, i am sure that if you guys repeat the tactic sure succes again, i know that amount of ppl its an important factor, but when numbers are similar its all about teamplay and team comp, on DRG team work its vital.

chek my HARDCORE warpoints:

d5 by 2018 here i go!!

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Would be cool to see some sort of hardcore grind for warpoints that can be done 24/7. This would be great for "hardcore" players.

I really have no idea what that could be though.

However, like SS said.. let a few hardcore players get it first, so their efforts are not wasted.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:17 pm

No, should make it harder. Make it 2000 a.a
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

Return to “Suggestions”