Make kinfe and arrow pass allies in maze quests

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
dboylu

Make kinfe and arrow pass allies in maze quests

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:30 am

this way can actually make rangers more usful in maze. maze is kinda narrow spaced so people will fight in a small space. rangers can not attack from far due to arrows and knife always get blocked by allies. if they go close, due to low ac, will get killed very easy. so i suggest make arrows and knives pass through allies like in local war/castle war. if ranger use ac/smart and do close fight, due to over power of ca/st, they usually die 1st and only coz half dmg to their target. also the nature of ex makes ca/st works more. if ranger is close figher, why call them rangers? if use atk rare, rangers die by 1 hit from warrior/wiz. making arrows and knives pass through allies can make ranger a good support role instead of being usless in maze. i have posted this a few times before. please consider. we changed
only char only dual priest/mage can use magice. we also changed different countries can ally, H/C only cure people of their own nation. i think this change is small but can make ranger help in maze more. i know there are not many rangers there so this wont have many support from others. however, even those changes previously did due to many people support those ideas is not very fair either.

e8180kimo

Re: Make kinfe and arrow pass allies in maze quests

Postby e8180kimo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:35 am

dboylu wrote: rangers can not attack from far due to arrows and knife always get blocked by allies.

Yes, this should be fixed. Would make rangers more useful in the future (Y)
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

jss0216

Postby jss0216 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:40 pm

that should be never never never never happen
that is the worst thing i can imagine
you zyp ppl are so many and vy and yllse ppl should fight 1:4~6 all the time
so you wanna kill all of us in 1 second?
yes that looks really fun
we should quit if it will be really happened

OKH

Postby OKH » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:44 pm

1 : its matter of skill to avoid alli blocks
2 : alli block is one advantage of lower numbered teams
3 : rangers are already useful(except you)

seriously? you guys already have outnumbered players.... should be thankful that you got allies that block your arrows sigh...

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:47 pm

this is for all nation ranger. not just any nation. we are talking about char as whole, this will benefits rangers of all nation. threaten to quit if u don't agree any thing is pretty low. put a reasonable suggestion and start to think change as a whole concept.

OKH

Postby OKH » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:50 pm

dboylu wrote:this is for all nation ranger. not just any nation. we are talking about char as whole, this will benefits rangers of all nation. threaten to quit if u don't agree any thing is pretty low. put a reasonable suggestion and start to think change as a whole concept.

again no matter which nation has larger number, whether zyp vys or yllse.
the allie block is one way of lower numbered team can compete against larger number teams. kinda slighyly auto balancing it.

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:52 pm

the reason only few people play ranger in maze is clear. coz they only camp door. after that. done. my suggestion is change for all nations not just me. if rangers become usful in maze, sure more and more players will play it and new stratiges will be developed for fights. i'm don't understand why u guys are so biased and always threaten to qiut when things don't meet ur expectation. sigh

jss0216

Postby jss0216 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:55 pm

dboylu wrote:this is for all nation ranger. not just any nation. we are talking about char as whole, this will benefits rangers of all nation. threaten to quit if u don't agree any thing is pretty low. put a reasonable suggestion and start to think change as a whole concept.

well we don't want to quit
it is just a description how we feel about your suggestion
this is my way to keep my ppl playing
archer is toooooo good already
and it seems like you want to see no fun dr

p.s. if there is something that should be fixed, it is only one. fleet missile and using fleet missile with knife and shield
Last edited by jss0216 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OKH

Postby OKH » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:56 pm

dboylu wrote:the reason only few people play ranger in maze is clear. coz they only camp door. after that. done. my suggestion is change for all nations not just me. if rangers become usful in maze, sure more and more players will play it and new stratiges will be developed for fights. i'm don't understand why u guys are so biased and always threaten to qiut when things don't meet ur expectation. sigh

well your argument that ranger is useless is not convincing at all.. I saw abellx, ailee, torment, jokester, thomas etc.. how would you explain those guys? they were the biggest threats to enemy teams.
again its matter of skill not ranger itself

and idk where you came up with that there are not many ranger in maze.. today you guys had 6 rangers

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:07 pm

talk about balancing ,that is joke kind of joke. when vys and yllse cry for nation ally, they already won most maze. yllse and vys want HC only heal themselves when zyp has more ice horn player and that is granted. vys cry for only char dual priest or wiz can use skill coz they just got killed by 1 archer badly once ,then they threat to quit ,and that got granted.honestly, that not op at all.

Return to “Suggestions”