Make kinfe and arrow pass allies in maze quests

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
bminickw

Re: Make kinfe and arrow pass allies in maze quests

Postby bminickw » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:55 pm

I don't mind this change. Everyone will benefit. Changes should be made to better the server, and should never be implemented because of what nation might be winning at this moment.

Yllse players can win if they played. Same when yllse/vys was winning and Zypern wasn't showing up. It's all about timing.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

OKH

Postby OKH » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:31 am

well lets step aside from balancing b/w nations thats too much drama and will never end.
so coming back to the point of arrow getting blocked by enemies.
who are getting more benefits when the arrows are blocked by allies? obviously the team with less players because less people to block arrows right?
no matter zyp yllse or vys.
why can't lower numbered team can have a slight advantage?
if you have more people on your team, of course there are more blockages. its simple.
don't even understand why this has to be fixed.
and your argument that rangers are useless in mazes still dont make sense at all after watching so many good rangers in this server.
havent seen ailee, torment, donger or abellx whining about how archers are useless.
Its probably just you thats useless. doing nothing just runnin away with shield and knife all the time

jss0216

Postby jss0216 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:13 am

e8180kimo wrote:
jss0216 wrote:you zyp ppl are so many and vy and yllse ppl should fight 1:4~6 all the time
so you wanna kill all of us in 1 second?

right, like a few months ago, yllse and vys did not outnumbered us? :W: :W: :W: :W:
Or even 5 years ago? yllse outnumbered zyp+vys?????????? ^_^
stop crying, we all survived
What about let say you guys always make good stories? :go: looking forward to buying your new story book
cheers

PS. instead of crying outnumbered, one thing you could make it is to call your people back. like SS did, spam our phone, FB, or even came to our house knock our door and bought us free drinks for years just calling us back :go:
Another thing is for DR team, make this game more attractive

so what you want is that lower numbered team should have absolutely no hope at all to fight against out numbered team?
this is not about numbers, this doesn't have anything to do with which team i am in
the reason we are keep fighting even though we know we are gonna lose is that things you are talking about haven't happened yet
I believe that there is a reason why the arrow is kept like that it's not bug or anything, it's intended
and I remember that this topic came up before and i was clearly opposed to that

p.s.
what do you know about me?
I am the last person left in vys who is trying to call people back for every events
everytime for war or scenario events i give them information and tell them to come join
I'm always trying my best to keep my team up

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:13 am

all those chars u mentioned you wont see them in maze much. instead u would see their owners is either on a warrior or priest.
my suggestion is not for those advantages in ur post. right now we win no matter what class we use. But this is not the end.

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:07 am

As you can see from this topic is about "allies". Therefore, this is beneficial to your ally(the lower number). For example, vys korean guild with yllse ZT. When you're both allied, what's the purpose to block your own damage outputs? Second, it would not be beneficial to the outnumbered nation (if you want to take ZYP as an example now). In other words, this is good for lower number allies. Since zyp does not ally with other nation most of the time, I do not see the benefit to us.

In fact, you're 1. misunderstanding the concept and 2. misleading the concept to other people. Also, please do not use "always", this kind of absolute tone. Always means 100%. ZYP does not win all the time. What about last week or two weeks ago, vys outnumbered in Undead?? (But did not check invisibility, then got BL by fenyan in the last boss '-_- ) Next time, if you do not fully understand it, use translate or ask someone else to help, other than bull shiting.

When you mention "fix", fix means something has problems, thus need to be repaired. If something is wrong, why should not it be fixed? When your car has trouble, aren't you gonna fix it? Since block allies could be seen as a bug, I do not see any reason why not to be fixed.
DR has many bugs, as players and GMs, our goal is to make it as better as possible. And we can see GM team did improve it from the past. (Y)

As I'm not in yllse guild, the only thing I can tell you is that Abelx did complain about archer is weak and warrior is too OP. So he sometimes just played priest instead. He just didn't complain here.
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

OKH

Postby OKH » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:45 am

e8180kimo wrote:As you can see from this topic is about "allies". Therefore, this is beneficial to your ally(the lower number). For example, vys korean guild with yllse ZT. When you're both allied, what's the purpose to block your own damage outputs? Second, it would not be beneficial to the outnumbered nation (if you want to take ZYP as an example now). In other words, this is good for lower number allies. Since zyp does not ally with other nation most of the time, I do not see the benefit to us.

In fact, you're 1. misunderstanding the concept and 2. misleading the concept to other people. Also, please do not use "always", this kind of absolute tone. Always means 100%. ZYP does not win all the time. What about last week or two weeks ago, vys outnumbered in Undead?? (But did not check invisibility, then got BL by fenyan in the last boss '-_- ) Next time, if you do not fully understand it, use translate or ask someone else to help, other than bull shiting.

When you mention "fix", fix means something has problems, thus need to be repaired. If something is wrong, why should not it be fixed? When your car has trouble, aren't you gonna fix it? Since block allies could be seen as a bug, I do not see any reason why not to be fixed.
DR has many bugs, as players and GMs, our goal is to make it as better as possible. And we can see GM team did improve it from the past. (Y)

As I'm not in yllse guild, the only thing I can tell you is that Abelx did complain about archer is weak and warrior is too OP. So he sometimes just played priest instead. He just didn't complain here.

first of all, the change is beneficial to outnumbered nation, whether it is zyp or yllse+vys. because outnumbered nation has more allies who would block your arrows. In other words if the arrows are kept like the way it is, it is beneficial to lower numbered nation.
for example imagine 3~4 preists and warriors chasing you and few other rangers trying to land ex you or shooting multies from distance(which happens quite often). right now at least some of those arrows are blocked by opponents, so you get less damage.
if it is changed like you guys suggested, the lower numbered nation who are usually fighting against 3~4 enemies(zyp also experienced this before) would be easier to be killed.

if what our gm team wants to accomplish is to lower the gap between nations and make events more competitive, they should not change this, because the way it is now is helping lower numbered nation.
I dont know if this should be considered as a bug or not, but no matter what it is to be described, if it is helping the narrowing the gap between nations, it should be kept like way it is.(just like double ex bug and etc.)

extra coment :
I feel like you are criticizing some of our wordings, but as you know we are not fluent english speakers, so plz do not be salty on that.
gotta give us credit that eventhough we are not fluent english speakers, but still trying to say our opinions for sake of this server.

many of vys player(actually only few left), have strong opinion about other things, but because we aren't comfortable with english, we don't speak much in forum. That doesn't mean that we do not have opinions. plz keep that in mind.

ps. you are pretty good at sucking gm's ass(which koreans don't know how, I guess vys players should learn from you) :)

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:15 am

OKH wrote:
first of all, the change is beneficial to outnumbered nation, whether it is zyp or yllse+vys. because outnumbered nation has more allies who would block your arrows.

Let's say if it's a same numbered fight, but vys+yllse = zyp. Therefore, why would you want your allies to block your damage to kill zyp? And it's not about the outnumbered or less numbered. This could be the reason Jill wanted to wait till nationality balanced. I'd like to see how this balance will be :o

OKH wrote:extra coment :
I feel like you are criticizing some of our wordings, but as you know we are not fluent english speakers, so plz do not be salty on that.
gotta give us credit that eventhough we are not fluent english speakers, but still trying to say our opinions for sake of this server.

many of vys player(actually only few left), have strong opinion about other things, but because we aren't comfortable with english, we don't speak much in forum. That doesn't mean that we do not have opinions. plz keep that in mind.

ps. you are pretty good at sucking gm's ass(which koreans don't know how, I guess vys players should learn from you) :)

I'm telling you that do not mislead other people by using the wrong phrase or word or even it's not true if you're arguing your statement.
Secondly, I'm not sucking gm's ass. I'm just telling you from what I have experienced since 2011. Others will tell you the same thing like less motivation to play, nationality imbalanced, only d4 since then, low exp for leveling, gm didn't take ppl's suggestions so they quit etc. They were lacking people on improving this game, as you can see, some suggestions waited years to be implemented. But another problem is that only Jill is the one to programming it.

OKH

Postby OKH » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:02 am

e8180kimo wrote:
OKH wrote:
first of all, the change is beneficial to outnumbered nation, whether it is zyp or yllse+vys. because outnumbered nation has more allies who would block your arrows.

Let's say if it's a same numbered fight, but vys+yllse = zyp. Therefore, why would you want your allies to block your damage to kill zyp? And it's not about the outnumbered or less numbered. This could be the reason Jill wanted to wait till nationality balanced. I'd like to see how this balance will be :o

OKH wrote:extra coment :

I'm telling you that do not mislead other people by using the wrong phrase or word or even it's not true if you're arguing your statement.
Secondly, I'm not sucking gm's ass. I'm just telling you from what I have experienced since 2011. Others will tell you the same thing like less motivation to play, nationality imbalanced, only d4 since then, low exp for leveling, gm didn't take ppl's suggestions so they quit etc. They were lacking people on improving this game, as you can see, some suggestions waited years to be implemented. But another problem is that only Jill is the one to programming it.

k I agree with Jill(i guess gm signpainter right?) that this suggestion should not be implemented until the nation balance is stabilized. cuz that will only worsen the broken balance.
and I know that Jill is working hard on this server.
and I still think you are good at sucking gm's ass. not telling its a bad thing.
we all should appreciate Jill for even he got probably nothing(in terms of money), but still trying to satisfy us and doing something for us.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 pm

The suggest is to balance ranger classes giving their more play style and match warrior domaination. It IS a good suggestion and it is being playing on war field since day one, but not for other places where you need PK mode to make kills, dont you think its weird?
Simply insert nation balance to negitive it is just cute and less minded, the nations have never being balanced, history tells. To make it balance you need something like zerg punishment mechanic. By disagreeing this class balance suggest wont make any changes regarding nation balance.
Please.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:00 pm

OKH wrote:
k I agree with Jill(i guess gm signpainter right?) that this suggestion should not be implemented until the nation balance is stabilized. cuz that will only worsen the broken balance.
and I know that Jill is working hard on this server.
and I still think you are good at sucking gm's ass. not telling its a bad thing.
we all should appreciate Jill for even he got probably nothing(in terms of money), but still trying to satisfy us and doing something for us.

From the human psychology's perspective, when one side cannot win the argument, they would then start insulting another side, which we can all see from you :W:
Just showing the weakness.
For one thing, telling about how you guys want to make the server better, but in the end, just scare of losing.
For another, when someone caught some of your statements weren't true, you started insult just wanted to change to topic. ;) Furthermore, cannot provide stronger evidence by just lying around. Yet, it's okay, we're all human. We all know that (Y)

You can always bring the nationality imbalanced into the majority topics (i.e., we can tell from your perspective). What's the purpose? every since we played DR, it's existed. Mostly, two nation play against one. No point at all. Suggestions should be beneficial for most of the players.

If you're not completely understanding the situation, you should get a better knowing of it, rather than telling some lies or showing your lack of knowledge.

There's another discord server and specific channel for you if you'd like to make drama. :go:

Return to “Suggestions”