Make kinfe and arrow pass allies in maze quests

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
mewraja

Re: Make kinfe and arrow pass allies in maze quests

Postby mewraja » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:18 pm

projectiles of thief/archers pass through allies in pk mode not a good idea.

current setting (block in pk mode or war/event) will make playing thief or archer actually takes skills, and coordination with team mates.
thief/archers have already very fast movespeed to help with positioning and keeping away distance.
if projectiles pass through allies, then archer/thief can so easily play behind the lines forever hiding behind melee classes.
at least now, they need to position themselves where enemies have better chance to hit them when they're exposed.
remember that most of these projectiles have better aim and almost instant cast after click/use, unlike wizard/mage spells which is more easily avoided as the cast takes time before the actual spell comes out.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Thief/archer already require skill to play, they do move faster than others but in term of make killing blows, they are MELEE class. For the god sake of this game rangers have always need to fight like a warrior makes absolutely no sense and have to be improved.
Coordinate with the team yea I see the best coordination with the team is thief being a pepsi bitch, archer only camp door and use other classes later. FACT isnt it?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:44 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Thief/archer already require skill to play, they do move faster than others but in term of make killing blows, they are MELEE class. For the god sake of this game rangers have always need to fight like a warrior makes absolutely no sense and have to be improved.
Coordinate with the team yea I see the best coordination with the team is thief being a pepsi bitch, archer only camp door and use other classes later. FACT isnt it?

this is the fact for a long time! if archers goes into the group fight coz they need to ex to kill, they die instantly. gm dont want to add ac to archer, i understand gm
dont want archer to be like thief. however, the archer's ac is too low to even join the fight and wants to do some good dmg. well that's fine, we already has warrior and priests that does that role, adding rangers to the close combat is maybe just a duplicate of warrior/pirest. by remove the blocking and ranger can fight in distant. you can not only make ranger a real ranger but also being helpful to the team. meanwhile u are not dup and existing class. theif/archer's multi if attack from far, it only does 4-5 k dmg if you wear def rare, and can just get 1 to 2 hit per time which is very managable. rangers wants to play in maze the whole fight not just the beginning and wants to play as support not usless. that is not a lot to ask after so many year being a under dog and in maze only 1 or non ranger will play in maze. not eveyone wants to play warrior/priest. they wants to play other classes, im sure there are many people there want to play ranger but due to the unbalace have to give it up.

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:57 pm

OKH wrote:

ps. you are pretty good at sucking gm's ass(which koreans don't know how, I guess vys players should learn from you) :)
[/quote]

just a rude person and get mad when made a bad point and people point it out. what next? more insulting? quiting? thats is all i can tell from ur reply. dont matter where u from.

OKH

Postby OKH » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:15 pm

conclusion.

this suggestion is good for buffing rangers and giving more choices.
however shouldn't be implemented until balance is perfectly stablized.

and you guys are good at sucking gm's ass. lol :love:

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:33 am

dboylu wrote:
just a rude person and get mad when made a bad point and people point it out. what next? more insulting? quiting? thats is all i can tell from ur reply. dont matter where u from.

just like I said.

firaun

Postby firaun » Wed May 03, 2017 4:23 pm

all players should play priest char.problem solved :)

Return to “Suggestions”