Increase chaos, insane map, items drop rate

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
e8180kimo

Increase chaos, insane map, items drop rate

Postby e8180kimo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:57 am

As we have hunted months for maps, in short, hunting maps are wasting time '-_-
I believed many people have this feeling. And even some people quit this game because of this issue. But I saw GM replied on previous post that will not change it, which is frustrated for players.

Low maps can be macro or easy to get, but still takes lots of time to do it. Probably 150-200 low maps = 1 insane map

From my experience, lg drop rate from high map seems fine. However, the drop rate including lg and g2 g3 r2 r3 rings(I mean the good effect) from chaos and insane are pretty bad.

For instance, we hunt 7 chaos and got 0 lg and 0 insane. (you know we need to hunt plenty of low, med, and high maps to get this 7 chaos maps right?) Sometimes we were lucky to get an insane map from 4-5 chaos maps.

Players spent lots of time on getting insane map but drop items are bad. And it's not even easy to get. I do not know how could this feature attract more players and keep old players to play this game. :angry:

I think GM should consider to revise it in the near future.
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

OKH

Re: Increase chaos, insane map, items drop rate

Postby OKH » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:12 am

e8180kimo wrote:As we have hunted months for maps, in short, hunting maps are wasting time '-_-
I believed many people have this feeling. And even some people quit this game because of this issue. But I saw GM replied on previous post that will not change it, which is frustrated for players.

Low maps can be macro or easy to get, but still takes lots of time to do it. Probably 150-200 low maps = 1 insane map

From my experience, lg drop rate from high map seems fine. However, the drop rate including lg and g2 g3 r2 r3 rings(I mean the good effect) from chaos and insane are pretty bad.

For instance, we hunt 7 chaos and got 0 lg and 0 insane. (you know we need to hunt plenty of low, med, and high maps to get this 7 chaos maps right?) Sometimes we were lucky to get an insane map from 4-5 chaos maps.

Players spent lots of time on getting insane map but drop items are bad. And it's not even easy to get. I do not know how could this feature attract more players and keep old players to play this game. :angry:

I haven't hunted many maps so I can't say anything about the lg drop rate.
however in addition to your idea, I think it would be kinda nice if maps drop those symbol materials as well(db,cyc skins, mana metal, gazer etc..). It will help newbies like me to get those symbols faster :)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:24 pm

e8180kimo wrote:As we have hunted months for maps, in short, hunting maps are wasting time '-_-

Actually LG drop rate from High, Chaos, and Insane are all the same percentage according to GM (25%). Good effect rings should not be that common either.

What is your suggestion to make it better? Only to increase the drop rate? If they increase the drop rate, then these items will be too common T_T making me quit faster because I will get everything I need in 1 weekend.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Make it 33%, and more ways to obtain high+ maps.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ricky

Postby ricky » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:20 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Make it 33%, and more ways to obtain high+ maps.

+1

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:48 pm

the lg and boxes, rings drop rate is good. we should increase insean map drop rate from chaos map. i agree with 33%. we can also inplement daily quest to obtain maps( hunt a specific mob) and depend on the lv of player u can get(low mid high) map for it. or even add maps to gamble system(no low map).

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:22 pm

how about sell G2 rings and D2 G7 Legend Set in mall ?
i see ppl buying stuff for months but still no one sell and some of them buy with real money too
if you sell G2 rings and G7 LG Set in mall you get income for the server and help the lazy ppl / new ppl(if there is any)
and G2 and G7 is the max rare so is not really p2w
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:33 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Make it 33%, and more ways to obtain high+ maps.

Increase 33% seems reasonable.

Just another update, hunted 9high maps, got nothing, 0 lg, 0 chaos maps :cry:

We should motivate players to play instead of demotivation.
Before maybe hunting map seemed fun because no one really knows about it (motivation increased). But after many players hunted and got nothing, which in turn decrease our motivation to play '-_-
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:47 pm

I just hunted 5 high maps and received 2 chaos and 2 legends...
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:28 am

More and more players have experienced map rate is kinda low. Kinda feel bad for those manually map farmers stopped playing it and even macro farmers now feel the same. +1 for the daily quest
Any answer from GM team?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Return to “Suggestions”