Special Mall event

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
mewraja

Special Mall event

Postby mewraja » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:36 am

I read the other suggestion on mall and thought should make a new topic for another mall event idea.

A limited time mall event (2 days on weekend, monthly or whenever admin wants) that sells items for usd instead of RE (can help server maintenance cost, otherwise, RE is okay too).

Note: all items only give effects during the mall event period only. Use wisely.
Item list:
1) increased legendary drop rate from treasure maps for 1h, or 2h.
2) gives 50% chance to get double amount of drops from treasure map for 1h or 2h, i.e. crit/cheque, sards, leaves, dark signets, secrets, gemstones, etc.
3) gives 50% chance to get double job material drop each time from doing primary job i.e. skinning, butchering, mining, lumbering, herb digging, fishing, farming, etc. for 1h or 2h. E.g. two diamonds drop instead of one during mining. 2 man scorpion skins instead of one when skinning.
4) double fame gain from exp repeatable quest only for 1h or 2 hour.
5) limited equipped time "mantle of monster slaying". A mantle with attack/spell damage plus effect of dealing 30 - 50% more damage to non-boss class monsters only. The mantle is non-transferable item, and will last for 1h, 2h, 4h, and 8h. It works similar to exp pill, i.e. once timer expire, item will be vanished/gone. Price is relatively cheap (maybe similar to exp pill cost or something).

OKH

Re: Special Mall event

Postby OKH » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:23 am

+1 It's great idea
maybe few things to adjust but truely worth to discuss. I like the idea of helping server maintanence cost. I asumme not many people buy re from dr website because re is already over supplied and its cheaper to buy from other players via paypal and stuff.
I think there should be alternative way to make a profit.
I also thoght about stuff like if you pay certain amount your account start with 100lv character or something.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Special Mall event

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:52 pm

Locked cause duplicate :)

Return to “Suggestions”