Mall item half price event

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
dboylu

Mall item half price event

Postby dboylu » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:52 am

i suggest this as because lots game has this kind of event.

bminickw

Re: Mall item half price event

Postby bminickw » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:30 am

I think mall items need changed
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

OKH

Postby OKH » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:28 am

+1 things like sards and leafs is over priced and no one buy from santa.
If you sell those crafting materials to reasonable price, I believe many people will buy it.
in addition to price adjustment, I think some dual symbol materials (cyc, db skin, mana metal etc). or diamonds, sturgeons, things like that will be a good idea too.
worth to discuss

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:54 pm

My personal opinion on the matter is we kinda would like to change some mall items but we don't want to add too many gameplay stuff. We want to be as least pay to win as possible. I think the fact we already sell mantles excusively through the mall as well as laser weapons is already too much p2w.

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:06 am

Laser weapons are not p2w. There are tones laser weapons sitting in the bank and I bet the selling history of mall items.laser weapon will be at the bottom if not none. For ac/atk capes. U can put them into gamble or map drop items.
Every active d4players now has capes so we can say everyone is on the same lv and there is no p2w issue right now. At least from the host side. We can actually set up 2 malls ,1 use re. The other one use voting points. The few links i sent to u gm on discort server are using vote points. By voting on dr player can get voting points to buy game stuff meanwhile the more a game get voted the higher dr will move up on the website so if someone wants to play a mmorpg game,and they search by server region and voting ,Dr will be on the top list. So more likely he/she will try dr and stay. The Vp mall item can be anything from job mat to stones.

luxibb

Postby luxibb » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:24 am

p2w ? sounds fun lets make it happen
VIP benefit allow character to open any shop in anywhere sample as pressing F1 to call out a window(use bank for example) that have all the shop tag
then make a fashion mall sell items that change character/gear appearance
then make big maze only open with (ticket, mall item)
what else?
sell G7 candle,pot,food in mall^^
VIP training room / donation=all tactic 200
The First Dual Class 5 Of This Server
The First Dual Class 5 Of Yllse Nation
The First Dual Class 5 Of Warrior Class

Return to “Suggestions”