Delet the waiting period of meele/range class after casting a spell

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
dboylu

Delet the waiting period of meele/range class after casting a spell

Postby dboylu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:49 am

Right now when you cast a spell, you need to wait 1 minute to use skills.so since class who only duAl in priest/mage can use spell(this is a nerf), why not we add something to it to make those dual more attractive. otherwise eveyone will dual warrior/ranger class to get ac/attack power. i think class can cast spell only if they dual priest/mage change is not necessary, 1st it is not op at all,2nd, it makes player only dual warrior/ranger makes other dual class usless coz noone will dual priest or mage anymore. However, if we can delet time waiting period of melee/range class to use skill after they cast a spell may be a interesting drive for players to play dual priest/mage. and it will be more fun . the bad side of it that class who dual priest/mage has to accept a usless symobl which sux.

mewraja

Re: Delet the waiting period of meele/range class after casting a spell

Postby mewraja » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:57 am

To delete/remove delay after non-magic classes use a spell is not a good idea with the upcoming release of D5.
Some nasty combo from thief/archer will be made possible.

It's like allowing wiz/priest to have access to combat skills.

Maybe revise the delay timer after a spell, or treat it at individual spell basis, e.g. certain active spells has minor delay like heal, fire/ice arrows, but aid/buff/debuff/helpful spells have long delay timer e.g. protection, enchant weapon, blindness, slow.

I don't know what spells can non wiz/priest learn, but it can be looked upon.

The delay must be there and shall be longer than wiz/priest delay after spell.
Otherwise, Paladin will be OP. Still have 25ac + 24 all resist symbol on top.

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:37 am

At least bring back whichever class u dual can use spell. Then reduce the waiting time by half mins.

OKH

Postby OKH » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:55 am

yeah at this point warriors/rangers who dual paladin revenant or warsaints are having useless symbols(resist all and accurate probably paladin is little better ac and resist all) to use those priest skills + some ability disadvantage to use those skills. I think its reasonable to reduce the the waiting time because they are already sacrificing stuffs. deleting whole waiting period would be too op. but reducing about 20~50% would be reasonable I think.

Return to “Suggestions”