LMS event

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
proeel

Re: LMS event

Postby proeel » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Don't take me wrong, it's a fine event but it doesn't mean anything to me. Instead of making "one pvp round that gives you a title of whatever" (I don't see how that title reflect anything Lol reasons stated above), better to have multi-rounds of LMS and give up more prizes. That's what I will do.

Anyways have fun :)
Happy Gaming xD

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:08 pm

proeel wrote:Don't take me wrong, it's a fine event but it doesn't mean anything to me. Instead of making "one pvp round that gives you a title of whatever" (I don't see how that title reflect anything Lol reasons stated above), better to have multi-rounds of LMS and give up more prizes. That's what I will do.

It won't reflect much, other than the potential is there to do so much more.

Team pvp event would be great....
Monster invasions would be great....
GM promoting pvp in the open world... summon a really strong monster with an insane map (or something).. allowing pvp for it..
GM doing hide n seeks would be great...
GM doing gamble system (1-72 slots in bag) some may be empty... some may have items.. people say #53.. and they get the #53 item.. rinse repeat, until bag is empty.
GM doing duels with GM.. can pay 50m per duel.. winner gets high map.. if you lose.. you lose 50m.

So many possibilities.. just to be active in-game... and be creative...
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Limbo

Postby Limbo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:00 pm

proeel wrote:Why bother do a LMS? We all know that LMS is not fair and not fun (well depending on your definition of fun).

We all know that one nation is going to end another nation first to ensure they take all three prizes and of course, people work as a team to eliminate their enemy before having a fight of their own (party up or whatever).

It's NOT FUN unless everyone wears the same outfit (even ID is hidden) and all national and guild party are disabled.

It's like an easy quick lazy version of pvp event. (No offence) instead of disscussing LMS, better spend your energy on team pvp, which is more fun and more skilled.

I agree with this. We can't really complain because we rarely get events but really GMs? One LMS round is the laziest thing you could possibly think you could possibly think of. Maybe its time for some new GMs that are actually interested in keeping the server fun and fresh instead of the ones that show up once every three months :hmpf:

Toni

Postby Toni » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:05 pm

bminickw wrote:
proeel wrote:Don't take me wrong, it's a fine event but it doesn't mean anything to me. Instead of making "one pvp round that gives you a title of whatever" (I don't see how that title reflect anything Lol reasons stated above), better to have multi-rounds of LMS and give up more prizes. That's what I will do.

It won't reflect much, other than the potential is there to do so much more.

Team pvp event would be great....
Monster invasions would be great....
GM promoting pvp in the open world... summon a really strong monster with an insane map (or something).. allowing pvp for it..
GM doing hide n seeks would be great...
GM doing gamble system (1-72 slots in bag) some may be empty... some may have items.. people say #53.. and they get the #53 item.. rinse repeat, until bag is empty.
GM doing duels with GM.. can pay 50m per duel.. winner gets high map.. if you lose.. you lose 50m.

So many possibilities.. just to be active in-game... and be creative...

this...

is the last LMS 3 years old?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20803&p=118249&hilit=lms+sorts#p118249
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:03 pm

was another one this year, 2 months ago maybe??

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:09 pm

Metalarg wrote:was another one this year, 2 months ago maybe??

I heard the winner won a whole gold coin. GMs should be careful with their rewards to not unbalance the game imo

Return to “Suggestions”