LMS event

If you have any suggestion in order to make the game better, tell them, they are always welcome.
GunsUnleashed

Re: LMS event

Postby GunsUnleashed » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:17 pm

My personal opinion is to let everyone use everything, because if these things are not "balanced", then why are they allowed in dungeons and world PVP to begin with? (Y)[/quote]

I liked that. We should do this way :mrgreen:

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:05 pm

G20 speed priest is fine for wiz in a massive fight if pepsi was banned, they give up smart and eva which also easy to die by others, problem is all other classes want wiz die first :p Same goes for archer, you cant do much in a crowd area where pepsi is everywhere, at beginning, no warrior will go for double hand, no thief will not pepsi(or at least ac/eva), no priest will not eva/ac, they all wait wiz and archer got wiped(from LD and BL mostly) first then start to "play". Thats why i see your point of disabling pepsi and counterreturn, to make priest easier got killed and give wiz/archer more chance of aliving.
Disable dispell gives wiz an awkward position where we dont use eva or resist, some of wiz dont even add endu, what can you expect from 34k HP, die from two normal hits of bl or fb?
In the end, everyone will die under brandons hammer anyways, dont dream of making something fun, briss.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

GunsUnleashed

Postby GunsUnleashed » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:09 pm

I dont waste my time to read all that because Im busy like youre busy. Its unbalanced anyways. But at the end what you said.. Then why dont just go find something else to play man we all know its hard to change of something on this server. Dont make the quote sound like you know "something" and I dont know it (cwl) and ironically it seems to youve been dreaming that :roll:

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:21 pm

cant take the joke....im out rf
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:50 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:In the end, everyone will die under brandons hammer anyways, dont dream of making something fun, briss.

gratz You said something right
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

GunsUnleashed

Postby GunsUnleashed » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:51 pm

I wasnt joking '-_-

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:29 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:dont dream of making something fun, briss.

That is definitely not a good thing to hear about a server :(

Wardys

Postby Wardys » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:18 am

bminickw wrote:Seriously? Just play the game..... Let's have fun with this pvp event. It's all fun and games until you die by Ampz

i agree
La tenes adentro ziperiano pete! ^_^ :lol:

GunsUnleashed

Postby GunsUnleashed » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:53 am

Wardys wrote:
bminickw wrote:Seriously? Just play the game..... Let's have fun with this pvp event. It's all fun and games until you die by Ampz

i agree

ahahahahahah nice one

proeel

Postby proeel » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:59 am

Why bother do a LMS? We all know that LMS is not fair and not fun (well depending on your definition of fun).

We all know that one nation is going to end another nation first to ensure they take all three prizes and of course, people work as a team to eliminate their enemy before having a fight of their own (party up or whatever).

It's NOT FUN unless everyone wears the same outfit (even ID is hidden) and all national and guild party are disabled.

It's like an easy quick lazy version of pvp event. (No offence) instead of disscussing LMS, better spend your energy on team pvp, which is more fun and more skilled.
Happy Gaming xD

Return to “Suggestions”